Tuesday, January 13

The wait and be responsible agenda.

They think the Bible is archaic and outmoded.

We won't listen to them,
They won't listen to us,
It is a big nobody listens mess.

They are not going to listen until I bring fire from the sky.
They wrecked the economy over it.

They have a name and they are sticking to it.
I don't blame them I would too.

The Hopi say the same thing.
They don't know how to tell me from the other psychos.

They ain't going to fall for an interloper.
Maybe that is good.

Pleasure Principle?
I am sorry but that ain't the road.
I know better than that.

I cry because it means something.

I cry because it means something.
I hurt because it means something.
It doesn't mean anything to be happy.

You find people on the road.
It is all about finding people.

It is not about orgies,
and bad mouthing God.

Do you know what it is like to weep until you bleed?
No you don't,
None of us do.

You need to know what the road is for,
and you will all be better for it.

I don't care if you believe in him or not,
he is not to be bad mouthed.

Maybe it is time to be happy.

I was sensitive.
I forget how sensitive I was.
She did not want to hurt me.
It is ok to love somebody.

You are right.
I am messed up.
don't reward bad behavior.

I have all my own opinions about shit.
I won't listen to anybody.

No, I am living in a place where redemption is seen in dollar signs.

I am afraid of women,
I can't grow up,
something is wrong with me.

what is wrong with me
why don't I work right
:(

separation anxiety
Go ahead you wouldn't be the first.

attachment disorder
You know it, and you play me like a fiddle.

Identity crisis
I am not stupid.

I am a train wreck,
and you were the switch.

I hate psychologists.
They have no need for the ethereal.

This paradigm is too ethereal for them,
and they are trying to put me back on track.

Make no mistake,
It is a paradigm.
It is not just me.
Even if I wanted to stop it at this point, I couldn't.

The number is tattooed on my brain
and I did it on purpose.
Why? I have no clue.
Why would I knowingly do something like that?

Are you settled that I am a real person?
Jesus, what kind of world are you living in?
How can you even argue about whether people are real or not?
What is a person that is not real?
That is a dangerous road to go down.

Jesus, what will you do for the sake of a name?
Did Jesus tell you to do that?

In some ways D&D is less evil than Risk,
because its not played on a real map.
You shouldn't play war games on a real map.
Not unless you are the Pentagon.

I know you don't think of Risk as being evil,
but it is,
in some ways worse than a Ouija board.
It is a game about human conflict where the only resolution is dice.
Sound familiar?

Dice is not the resolution to human conflict.
There is plenty fish for everyone.

He is trying to tell us something.
He is trying to tell us something about the nature of reality we don't understand.
Dice is a trap we need not fall in.
Ask and you shall receive.

It is a trap we need not fall in.
There is still time.

Just wait, you will be able to peacefully separate soon enough.
Is 40 years too long?
If we fall into that trap,
it will be because humanity couldn't wait.

Just think what is possible now,
that wasn't possible 40 years ago.
That is 26.6 Moore's law cycles.
We put people on the moon in 1969.
all we have to do is be responsible with what we have.
Don't fall for the dice trap.
You are out of it now.
Stay out of it.

If you want to peacefully separate just ask.
It is possible.

This is the wait and be responsible paradigm.

We are God's creation,
it is not up to any aliens.
There are no aliens,
they are vacationers from hell.
Worlds that fell for the dice trap.

I am right.
You know I am right.

If you just cant stay out of the latest game out there,
You need to know how to do extractions.

If they had done it right,
they wouldn't be fighting over us.
There is plenty fish for everybody.
Why should they be fighting over us?

You know how to trap people,
just turn the dang thing around.
Learn how to free people,
Learn how to save people.
This fighting is for people that ain't doing it right.

There are always going to be radicals,
You are going to have to manage it.
You have the tools you need to do that.
One party or the other may not get on the boat.
Dice is not the way.

My mother taught me to wait and be responsible.
It is what every mother wishes for their son.

I am a messenger now.
I have a job to do.
It doesn't matter what I want.
If I don't say this,
and its not on record,
there is no recourse.
That is what I am now.
I praise God that he is even allowing me to live.

It may not take 40 years.
But you should be willing to wait 40 years.

It is all about Catholic people and their mothers I don't know.
They have some problem with it.

I know what it looks like from the outside,
but you Democrats need to know what the agenda is.
And it is not going to stop just because President Obama is in office.
There is plenty fish for everybody.
This fighting is for people who ain't doing it right.

This is a commie loving pinko fag telling you this people.

Just think of me as a person that writes things down so there is a recourse if possible.

I am not giving you advice,
it is about recourse.
I am giving you recourse.

It is not accident insurance.
It is recourse.
I am here for recourse.
should it be necessary to change course.
I don't do anything but write.

All I do is write,
and you can take it or leave it.

You need writers.
It is a dying art form.

It is a way to use information.

I am not telling them what to do,
I never was.
I am recourse for the wait and be responsible agenda.

It doesn't have to be a Republican Agenda
I am sorry if it looked that way.

A little bird told me you think I am in their war cabinet or something.
I am not.
There's a lot of worlds out there doing things the wrong way that want to stop this.
I am recourse for the wait and be responsible agenda.

It does not even need to be a Christian agenda.
Everybody can understand the need to wait and be responsible.

Don't feel hurried or rushed.
We are safe.
The Christians know what to do.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...