Monday, January 12

swimming with piranha

when you have to be a Beatle for someone to love you
it is messed up

What can I say,
I am not a Beatle

I sort of like it here,
I know that sounds sick,
but people look out for me.

and I am doing the right thing.

Anybody can have better orgasms.

----
You know too much

You want it?
There it is.
You know too much.

Kim was the right person for me,
I was just too stupid to see it.

Nobody likes to hear constant criticism Ginger.
I think sometimes people should go down the "dark road"
That is where you find the real people.

It was never about us,
It was about who you wanted David to be,
and excuse me but I am David.
You are not.

You have to let David be David.
You should know that by now.

I was stupid to get messed up with Ginger
it was the worst mistake of my life.

----
God is okay with me.
and it is driving them nuts.

Cause he knows I have dealt with constant criticism since day one.

See if you could last this long without hollering at everybody.

----
I am not doing anything over that involves Ginger,
period end of sentence.

For all you real people out there,
stay away from people who know too much.
They are hazardous to your health.

----
I am sorry.
I am mad at you.
I pleaded with you to stop.

I guess it is hard to believe a rank and file individual could do this.

----
This is already the fifth chance,
that's the problem.

You are doping me up and forcing me to do psychotherapy,
Why are you doing that?

A promise you made the international community?
friggen democrats.

----
It is frame dragging,
but you won't listen.
Grab it by the title bar and shake the darn thing.

There is a quiet revolution going on.
The Christians know what to do,
and they are hiding in plain sight.

Because they are talking to God.

I know you are scared.
You should be scared.

You tried to hide God from the Christians,
I am not stupid.

You hid God,
they hid me.

----
I don't have to tell them what to do.
They know what to do.
Even I don't know what they know.
That is why they are they to me.
I don't know what they know.

They talk to God people.
I am not kidding.

We are on the precipice of a major crisis.
Please. Tolerance. Please.

It is not implemented in stages.
The worse thing you can do is ignore me.

----
This is not some Microsoft gambit,
this is the real thing.
I am choosing to warn you over my own self interest.
This is not the smart thing to do.

Your paradigm has ended,
Ask and you shall receive.

----
I don't now why I even try.
I am going to the bottomless pit over these people.
Why should I do that over people who don't listen?
They want fire from heaven.
They don't care about a loaf of bread.

----
You chose to live on the dark side.
You claim people can't live in the light.
You claim love is in hell.
Well maybe you have an argument,
but nobody said it was easy.

----
If they leave,
you better pray they take me with them.

It is like swimming with piranha,
It ain't smart.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...