Monday, January 12

as bad as it gets

It is very common for adoptive children to feel that way,
especially when they have things like thunder they can't explain.

I came away from the whole thing feeling it wasn't ok to love somebody.

The thunder makes them wonder who their family is,
more so than what is already normal.

I guess I felt like I had to be a beatle for her to love me.

I know people do not like him,
but I feel history is going to back Bush up.

Waterboarding was terrible,
but there was a serious "Who Crisis" going on.

Finding one psycho out of millions,
that was an accomplishment.
Without faith in God,
I don't think he could have done it.

If you need to read a psycho,
read me.

If I didn't feel the girls were watching over me,
I could be a real psycho.

"There was a certain way this shit was supposed to go down."
I think you should give up on that.

This is one last plea for tolerance.

If you can't accept it from me,
who can you accept it from.

Now is not the time to turn against ourselves.
We are a Nation,
We need to act like one.

To the rest of the world,
we are a bipolar campground!
We need to grow up!

I am somebody's baby boy that was given to you,
and its not fun.

How can I stay out of it.
I wish I could.

some type of computation machine
what the hell is this place?

That's what this place IS
why are you blaming me?

I am representative of everybody that has been left here.

somebody is going to muck up the machine
if not me who?
if not now when?

somebody is going to muck up the machine one day!

well now you have the precedent on how most likely the machine is to be mucked up.

adopted, from the south, catholic, go ahead profile it.

It is like living on the Gulf Coast and trying to prevent a hurricane\

God help that guy,
How can it be prevented,
they won't listen.

this is urgent
please don't push it pass me.

You wanted an angel
you got a friggen angel assholes

they ask for an angel
then don't believe I am a real person
what idiocy

You want JFK
I can give you JFK all day long

David is there.
David is there.
David is there.

Please don't fight with JFK
it is not a pretty scene,
he is right someone is going to muck it up one day.

You are right,
they need someone to love.

Let us hope this is as bad as it gets.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...