Saturday, January 10

The most dangerous thing on the net,

There are infinities involved in warfare
that just don't happen in everyday life.

Don't worry about me.
I have been through it before.
I am diamond I will be alright.

Ask yourself,
Why is dave not on crank.net?
He is just as looney and infamous as they are.

Because there is a serious international argument
over whether I am a real person or not.

They have real issues over this paradigm.

It isn't about intelligence,
it isn't about winning,
osmosis is real,
and they just can't wrap there heads around that.
They think it is unlivable.
They feel the universe is playing a cosmic joke on them that isn't funny.

It isn't conventional.
It is too radical.
It is the most dangerous thing on the net.

It is Christianity meets some wild ass information theory
that doesn't make any sense.
But true Christians ARE walking twilight zones,
that is why we have Revelation in the first place,
Jesus already won.
We got what we asked for.

I am giving you the chance to ask for something else people,
Don't worry about me.
I have been through a bottomless pit before.
I will be ok.

You want a Mother that listens?
You want a Father that cares?
Well ask for them.

This paradigm is not going to last forever,
and if it is not me,
it is going to be somebody else.

No they are not.
some of them have a friggen floor.
Jesus why don't they understand that?
+

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...