Friday, January 9

thank God for JJ

It was a very very long time ago.
how slow am I?
I don't understand you.
I am slow.

She isn't into molasses.

People can live my whole life in 45 minutes.

It is like that next generation episode
where he learns to play the flute.

I know it is true
but I can't admit it to myself.

We dont live in a perfect world
and being adopted it is even less perfect
so as an adopted child you just learn to accept that

You guys think I am the best person who ever lived,
and you are doing this for me.
You are keeping me alive because you love me.
You don't care if I was right or wrong anymore.

It landed in my lap and I just took care of it,
I just took care of it.

Where did I come from?
That is just it.
Nobody knows.

how can we have a relationship
from her perspective I just sit there like a stone monument

Adoptive families have problems
there is a dynamic going on there that people dont understand

It is a dynamic you don't understand,
and you are never going to understand it.

Thank God for JJ

They are friggen meatheads JJ
They don't know when to quit
I try to tell them but they won't listen.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...