Friday, January 9

Worlds where the floor drops out...

I am sorry they did bad things to people,
they didn't know who I was,
they were looking for me.

Thor watches out over us,
he doesn't care if we aren't really thanking him personally,
Just the fact we made it a Thursday is enough.

----
The gods of old are actually psychiatric disorders.
You can search for Thor the same way you search for Adam.

God wants to know why a little boy is scared of him...
and I don't know what to tell him.

----
It is not about her
it never was
its about that little kid who is scared of God

I'm turning everyone else on their ear,
what does psychiatry think they are someone special?


----
It is not supposed to happen to a little kid,
but it did.

Nature doesn't listen,
Time doesn't care.

I don't exactly remember when I had that dream,
but it was just a dream to me.

Please just forget about it and move on.

----
Watergate was very distressful for me,
I loved Nixon.

He was the president,
I didn't understand what was happening to him.

We were in the middle of a war,
and they were impeaching the president for Christs sake.

----
A commie loving pinko fag told you that people.
come on don't you love your president?
He was fairly elected.
Let him do his job.
Its assholes and communists people,
that's just the way it is.

They wrangle with issues the public doesn't need to know about.
And It would be very easy for you not to know this.

They called him "temporary" back in college dude.

Be responsible to what has been given you.
It didn't come free.

----
I don't vote because I am Manchurian,
and I know I am Manchurian.
I feel I am doing the best thing a Manchurian can do.

It means I have been seriously psychologically fucked with.
Fucking Communists.

----
There is no Grand Conspiracy people,
it was physics,
it was just the nature of the mathematical space we were living in.

Worldlines and Dreamlines argue
It is very dangerous to go down the "all Dreamline" road.
It is like the time tunnel at King's Dominion,
the floor drops out on your ass.
Only trained professionals should mess with Dreamlines.

----
It should depend on the psychology of the individual,
and the footprint.

----
Men do this when they are angry,
and she is probably right,
but I am not going to an all dreamline state without a fight.

Because the floor drops out,
Jesus don't you understand that?

Satan is lying to you!

----
It can't all be dreamline,
there are billions of people who cant live that way.

Is there any better worldline in 2009?
If its mine to give, I give it to them,

----
because I agree with them,
I don't want to live in a world where I can't count on the floor.

I am hung up about the floor.
That is just the way it is with me.
Deal with it!

----
Somewhere I have obviously been to a bottomless pit before.
They are psychiatric,
They need help.

----
If I were in England,
they would have been shut out
and we would have moved on already.

You are all messed up
cause you ain't got nobody to love.
Well love me damnit!

----
They don't understand someone being hung up on something metaphysical.
I don't think they know the world can work in any other way.
They think I feel too self important to let go.
They want Artemis.
They think that's the way to go.
They think men are the problem.
They think men are superimposed.
They think the world is in a woman's heart.
They have serious objections to worlds created by men.

Well I have serious objections to world's where the floor drops out!

----
If you want 2009 then you have to have me.
I come with 2009
It is a package deal.
It comes pre-loaded.

----
They don't like to lose?
How do they know if they like it or not?
It has never happened before.
Is there a 2009 that's better?
If there is I want to see it.

They think MEN fight and argue about it,
when they are all the same.
They don't know what they are asking for.

----
Has there ever been a time where at least one wasn't recognized?
Are you sure you want to do away with the concept of a worldline?

The whole world sharing a single line...
This opportunity may not pass again.

----
The time tunnel is a fun amusement ride,
but I wouldn't want to live in it.

----
Honestly, they think physics is a joke.
They laugh about it.
They think men created the stars to entertain themselves.
This is serious!
This is no joke!
They think you are self absorbed nimcanpoots just like me.

----
I don't know what stop they got off on,
but they think I am doing this because I have anger issues.
They are crazy!
Please help me!

They are loopy.
They are nuts.
If they told you what they really thought,
you would have them all committed.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...