Sunday, February 1

many world dilemma

I have been through 25 years of absolute hell.
I am ok now.
I have turned around.

You have to turn around.
You have to forget about it.

In the end you have done it to yourself.
You have to let go of the past.
It does no good to ruminate.

I guess I needed a major thing to happen in my life.

Wow, I didn't know the world could be like this.

I don't know.
It is just different.
Something major has happened.

I was stuck in my own mind.

People are having terrible nightmares.
They need to know how to turn around.

It is a math prescription.
It was a natural reaction to time reversal.

I am having a think explosion.

It works on the principle of the "many world dilemma".

People need not be David Mallory anymore.

Strawberries should be a math prescription controlled by the FDA.

It is going to take decades
before this type of medicine is fully appreciated.
be responsible with it.

If you have to do an extraction, do an extraction.
It makes no sense to just take care of one or two things.

I don't know.
He must have had a manual on giving people hangups.
The deck was stacked against me from the start.

I might have followed Satan had he not done this to me.
I don't know why he does this to me.
He thinks it is going to break somewhere.
They all do.

He knew what he was doing.
That shit don't just come to somebody.

I am creating borders for myself which are impossible to cross.

I don't want to collapse the record industry,
but damn this shit needs to stop.

One strawberry can rule the world right now.
Satan is waiting for me to break,
and I am waiting for him to break.
It is a Mexican standoff.

I am going to do a 15 if he doesn't friggen quit it.

God taught me how to do this shit.
I am not kidding around.

You got me all twisted backwards and did word verification on my ass.
I am not stupid.
That shit aint going to work no more.

We have no love loss for each other.

Somebody needs to stop this antediluvian crap.
It is over with.

I know what that antediluvian shit is about.
I have seen it.
It is not good.

You get caught in a paradox
and you repeat over and over until something breaks.
It is not a good thing.

Bruce is one of the good guys.
You can just tell.

The good people struggle with it.
The bad ones don't.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...