Monday, February 2

David Lee Roth doesn't struggle with it

It is all dark.
Some people struggle with it,
and others don't.

Nirvana struggles with it,
Metallica doesn't.
John struggles with it,
Paul not as much.
You know when you hear it.

The Who struggles with it,
Led Zepplin and Pink Floyd don't.

The Psychedelic Furs struggle with it,
The Sex Pistols don't.

David Lee Roth doesn't struggle with it.

Eric Clapton struggles with it.
Ted Nugent Doesn't.

You either struggle with it or you don't,
and it pretty much stays that way.

It is hard to name an actor who struggles with it.

Playwrights and poets struggle with it,
but I can't think of a single actor who struggles with it.
It just isn't their job.

It is hard to make the act more than it is.

NASA debated for years on who they should send into space,
before they settled on test pilots.

I can jump 9 cars anytime I want to.
If that's not real, I don't know what is.

I know it causes trouble,
but it is a good thing.
It means we are going forward instead of backwards.

It is better to be fictional and forward,
then real and backwards.

It is like playing piano backwards.
It ends up in a loop no matter what you try to do with it.

If you do a 6 and you are having nightmares something is wrong.
It is a natural reaction to time reversal.

The Dow doesn't like it apparently.

I tell you we are dumber than roaches.

This was supposed to be a decade or two off,
but you know how that goes.

I told Art Bell this shit was going to happen.
It laid there dormant for ten years.
It took me that long to figure out what to do with it.

No wonder people didn't have a future.
Everybody was living backwards.

Was it a nuclear umbrella?
Was it meant to stabilize the financial market?
Were aliens up to it?
We will probably never know.

God is going to take people if it happens again.

Once he can write off.
He aint going to write it off twice.

Let me put it another way.
People are going to get left behind next time.

You want this world to be about forgiveness?
It can be about forgiveness right now.

Madonna loves me.
She watches over me like an angel.

I am out of the arena now.
I am just going to point the arrow of time.
Yall decide what to do with it.

You don't want me.
You want David Lee Roth.
I am never going to be David Lee Roth.

I was never supposed to know.
That is what gets me.

You want it backwards again?
I can turn it backwards.

I care about people.
I am pointing towards the future.
I didn't mean to be in anybody's way.

I want to have a blog.
I don't want to stop.
I have been bullied my whole life,
and I am angry and frustrated.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...