Tuesday, February 3

Disgruntled Democrat

What am I Adolf Mallory?
I guess I should have gone into the church.

Blame psychiatry.
I couldn't do this shit without the medicine.

You don't know.
You weren't there.
In my experience it isn't a good thing.

I was preyed on by dangerous spirits who get off on the shit.

Don't you want me?
There are nations on this earth
that would give their left nut for someone like me.

Is the glass half empty?
Or is the glass half full?

I know.
It is like blaming the father for child birth.

I know.
You want to go through it quickly and painlessly.

Wait, don't panic, be responsible, and read.

This shit was set in motion in 1781 people.

Eventually someone was going to end up in control who wasn't elected.
The whole thing was set up that way.
Blame them.

It was set up to be the best Government on earth
until the Kingdom of Heaven came.

I am trying to be non political.
but yall need a history lesson.

How did Washington put it?
"The best Government we could have
until angels come to rule among men."
Something like that.

Do you want me to be Republican?
I took it on myself
because I was worried someone else might do it.

I don't know.
They could deal with it if I were partisan.
They can't deal with this unelected crap.
I can't really deal with it either,
but I saw it coming,
and I took it on myself.

I know it is difficult.
I don't answer to anybody.
I don't like it either.

I am a bully.
I am fucking up foreign policy.

If you saw that would you leave it to somebody else?
What can I say?
The Democrats aint on board with this.

I want to be a Democrat but I believe in God,
I believe in my country.

Yes
I am a disgruntled Democrat.

I just cant bring myself to vote Republican.
I am heart broken.

I mean I loved Carter.
The whole world tried to drive us into World War Three,
and he didn't let it happen.

You can't run the government
with a business card and a box of index cards anymore.

You think this shit is because I started jerking off too soon?
Jesus Christ don't you have any values?

I could take joy for myself,
and I may miss that opportunity.

The Geodon is making me do evil shit
Just like the Zyprexa did.

God forbid there be something wrong with psychiatry.

What can I say?
My brain wants to turn things around.
I held it off as long as I could.

I just naturally fight time reversal.
And the Geodon is like steroids to me.

I can hold back on clozaril.
I can't hold back on geodon.
Jesus I built a ramp and jumped 9 cars twice.

If she wanted to come back into my life,
I would listen to her.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...