Wednesday, February 4

I would settle for a mix tape

If you are giving people trouble,
sleep on the floor.

If you have jumped 9 cars,
you need to sleep on the floor.

On the ground or as close as you can get to it.

I can't talk this shit to the psychiatrist.
She just totally writes this shit off.
All I can tell her is I am being risky and impulsive.
She doesn't understand this jumping cars business.

They call it OCD.
They give it no validity at all.

People are slamming doors and screaming
and I don't know what to do.
All I can do is sleep on the floor.

They don't know what to do with someone whose magic works.

Weird shit happens on the sofa.

They are living in worlds out of psychology,
and they don't work.
They are lemons.

I am supposed to make a leap of faith to California.
Isn't that sick?

It is sad and pathetic.
I am not going to California.

I know where my bread is buttered.

It means I am rediscovering Shinto.

It is as if I were with a team of virgins
reverse engineering Shinto.

Wait, don't panic, be responsible, and read.

Ami is a bios that was reverse engineered from IBM's bios.

It is a little chip in the computer that makes it boot.

I don't think they mind.
Together we plant a forest every day.

They for give us.
We for give them.

Radiohead for gives me.
I for give Radiohead.

It means you make something for somebody,
and they make something for you.

Damn I mean, I'd settle for a mix tape at the moment.

I don't understand why there are so many wars over this.

I got it all in one wallop
dangerous spirits preyed on me.

Dangerous spirits named Satan and Anu preyed on me.
They get off on that shit.
I don't.
I am not supposed to.

Because it fucks up my math damnit.

I don't do math for that crap.
That is your business.

Creator was there too.
but I don't think he did this.

Creator was just concerned we were making fun of creation.

I can't do what I need to do and feel that way.
It isn't good.

I would be just another dangerous spirit preying on people.

Ok I took it personally.
I thought God was speaking to me.

The adult world is messed up.
You try to be an honest good person,
and this is what happens to you?
I was ready willing and able.

Yall are messed up
friggen couch people.

You use the tools at your disposal
to solve the problems you need to solve.
I don't care if it is Japanese.

I know
Even me and Henry get in arguments about this shit.
God took it from me cause I asked him to.
I don't really want it back.
Yalls world is messed up.

Henry thinks
it is the most awful evil thing
that could ever happen to somebody.
I don't.
I feel blessed.
We get in arguments about it all the time.

The adult world is messed up.
They think sex holds the world together.
They think the world is in a woman's heart.
They think men created the stars to entertain themselves.
For Christ's sake sleep on the floor.

Floor people and couch people do not get along.

They cause trouble for us.
We cause trouble for them.
I don't know when it is going to stop.

You couch people are going to end up marked by Satan.

I am sorry about the neighbors.
They have been pressuring me for years
to show what this thing can do.

It is better to emulate Shinto and jump cars
than to be marked by Satan.

People may get caught in an emergency and not know what to do.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...