Sunday, February 8

we are on the other side...

We are on the other side of two 9's.
We shouldn't have to worry about anything for a while.

It was an interpretation error.
I thought I belonged to the order of Melchisedec.
We got a little taste of heaven.

I am just going to worry about the floor.
That burning shit is yall's business.
I am cold, and I am going to stay cold.

I fall for the floor.
I believe in the floor.

There is another Bible here for somebody.

It is the phrasing of the Good News Bible.
I took it personally.

I fought the voices who told me I was Jesus,
but when the Bible said that I just accepted it.

I don't know I can't find it.
the Bible said
"You are a priest of the order Melchisedec,
and I am not taking no for an answer."

I wasn't thrilled.
I am not bragging.
I didn't even know what it was.
I just took it personally.

You would think if you wanted to change the Bible,
You would have to go back to where it was written.
But God can change anyone's Bible at anytime.
And Yours doesn't have to agree with mine.

I wouldn't be Jesus.
I wouldn't be a Saint.
I wouldn't be divine.
I didn't have any problems with being a priest.

He has that kind of power people.
I know you don't believe it, but he does.

You should love God.
Melchisedec is not something to aspire to.

The worse thing that can happen to you is responsibility.

I would be in serious trouble if I were lying to you.

Relax
Watch television.

Radio does this shit to me.
I feel like I have to talk to it.

I am not going to lie to you.
It is scary.

It is when Jesus comes to you
and says as far as he is concerned you are him.

You will know Jesus
He is unlike any spirit you might ever meet
He is like a drill sergeant from Beta Zed.

He will give you a complement,
then while you feel proud of yourself,
He will lay it on you.

He scares me to death.
I don't say peep.
You can tell his presence is real.

What is going on with me is emblematic of a lot of people.
I don't think he is too happy with psychiatry.

I am doing it for the other schizophrenics,
who can't articulate or find their say in all of this.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...