Wednesday, February 11

everybody's darling

smoke and stare at the flag
smoke and stare at the president
smoke and stare at aunt jemima

Love your President.
Wish good to him.

If I could do the math,
I'd be big.

I am a clown.
Nobody takes me serious.

I know it sounds crazy,
but that is how I got original developments.

If she wanted me to be warm,
I wish she would just knit some socks.

Women can move on and forget about people.
I wish I could do that.

Its better.
I couldn't have jumped 9 cars if I were still backward.

We are not in my matrix.
I use it, along with other things, to point the arrow of time.

I don't like regular people.
I think they are sex obsessed, materialistic, and shallow.

There is so much pressure
to give up what you believe in around here.

You can't jump 9 cars backwards,
that would be a feat.

It was over when we went to Williamsburg.

We were under time reversal,
and everyone was dumb to it but me and Pookie.

This has been the longest 6 months of my entire life.

I am never going to be anything.
They are not going to let me.
They think I have enough.
They think I am the Antichrist.

That's why I encourage piracy.
It is the only way I am ever going to get out there.

I remember when it took 30 minutes
to download a dirty picture.

We don't have to go all the way back anymore.
It stops with me.

I am a loose cannon.
Nobody knows what I am going to do if things get bad.

Usually
someone gets in this position
they are responsible to somebody.

Thats why I need to be in some kind of order or something.

Its what happened to my sister that is pissing me off.
I aint doing nothing for Satan.
My whole life revolves around that shit,
and I was never meant to know about it.

I was always thinking about the past.
I wasn't thinking ahead.
That is why I looked like a automaton.

It just gets me.
I am not happy about it.
I can't believe i was supposed to make music,
and I would have never known about what happened to her.

I could do a 15 and I don't think Jesus would care.
He is not happy.
He said what is tolerated on earth will be tolerated in heaven.

I told the JW's to go dimensional
and it helped thousands of people.

I want something real.
I want something tangible.
Songs on the radio aint going to work anymore.

I am not special.
I just know how to use a computer.

I guess a headache is tangible enough.

I wish you would make me something.
I feel like I have wasted my whole life.

I know you don't.
I got that message already.
Its something I did or started.

People are angry
they are jumping cars
they are having jump parties

It can be like that.
Nobody knows who started it.
I called it that because of Radiohead.
I don't know where they got it from.

That is just it.
Sometimes nobody knows where the idea came from.

That shit happens on the bang.
I don't know how much more we are in for.

I don't know how else to explain it.
Causality does weird shit sometimes.

Satan tried to murder me.
He got me all turned backwards,
and put me through that Turing shit.
I was lucky to do a 6.

I seemed like an automaton,
because I was friggen backwards.
I am lucky to be alive.

I could buy that argument,
If it wasn't for what happened to my sister.

Cause that started the whole thing rolling,
long before I even met them.

I can't get help for my family cause I don't have a key.
It is sick and I am not happy about it.

A third of heaven fell over this shit.
They say I shouldn't blame Satan
for every little thing that goes wrong in people's lives.
What do you think?

I get messed up with the wrong women.
I mean I appreciate it,
but it aint what I had in mind.

I was stupid.
I had it good and I had to go fuck it up.
I wish 84 had never friggen happened.

All the girls loved me.
I was everybody's darling.
and that wasn't enough for me.

I wanted a love everyone would be envious of.
I don't know I was sick in the head.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...