Wednesday, March 11

I am the wimper

I used the same method to generate a list of prime numbers.
I didn't realize I was doing such important stuff.
God I probably could of got a scholarship to MIT for that.

I set up flags for the basic rules
then set up an array for the rest.

You have my permission to do wendy's
How was I supposed to know I was outdoing MIT?
I was just fiddling around.
I didn't know.
I have no idea where that shit is now.
that was in 88.

Is there any doubt it is me?
What am I supposed to do?

please lets have a reunion
I am sorry I am a fuckup

Both of you have so much strength, confidence, and motivation.
I am creative, but I lack those things.

I guess I wanted her to take me under her wing,
and take me places.

I knew she was going somewhere, and I wanted to tag along.
I didn't like radio.
It made me nervous.
I had to get away from it.

I never had any radio ambition.
I took the course cause they black balled me from the stage.
I didn't expect the mike fright and the paranoia.
I didn't enjoy it.

I am a writer.
Anyone who can get clear backwards phrases like that is a writer.
I guess this is what we are nowadays.
I am the wimper.

It just wasn't a good time.
I was barely hanging on to my identity.
I needed a break.

I shouldn't have said goodbye.
That was cruel and mean.

I guess Mr Harris was right about some things.
I don't know why I was so hard headed.
I just didn't like the world I was living in,
and everyone was telling me there was nothing I could do about it.

It ends where it started,
because I hadn't decided where it was supposed to end yet.

It is space for things to happen in,
just like the internet.

I got struck by the internet back in 85.
I don't think we fully appreciate the internet yet.
Things are never going to be the same.

Somebody made a post,
I wrote a program,
the rest is history.

I don't know about 2012.
Hopefully I have gone south enough early enough.
They might be right
about not wanting to go through the alignment like that.
The center is something we share with the rest of the galaxy.
There might be galactic chaos.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...