Tuesday, March 3

this dog dont hunt

I am not a sexual predator.
I don't know how to be one.
I wouldn't want to be one anyway.
I couldn't fill that role if I tried.
Does that mean I had a bad mother?
I didn't know this was a friggen mountain.
I thought I was free to have it the way I wanted it.

Everyone wants to make my mother out to be the antichrist.

When it comes to mapping and polarization,
damn right I am going to be obstructionist.

You say too often I am the problem.
You say this needs to be done.
but its not my fault you are living with lemons.

I don't care if it needed to be done or not.
They were messing with me and they know it.

I have been through the gauntlet.
I don't have the energy to deal with this crap anymore.

Y2K happened sweetheart.
Us breaking up is a big deal to them.

I cant stay here much longer.
I am scaring the living crap out of everybody.

I don't remember what I wrote.
It is probably secret anyway.

The effect is it calls itself,
but it doesn't really do that.
it flags everything else
and the "subroutine" is actually the default.

I solved the problem by turning it upside down,
I always do.

The subroutine is never actually called.
I took advantage of the fact that the program keeps running.

Basically you bury it at the bottom of a bunch of flags.

Nobody steeped in standard architecture would ever think of that.

It is called "doing a wendy's"

I decided to put the ball in her court.

I don't even know what I have given up for my country,
and people think I am kidding around.

Every one trying to fix me
and it aint god damn broke.

Like I said,
the Marines know how to do this shit now.
I don't have to worry about it anymore.

What is the problem?
The problem is she is a siren,
and she doesn't even know it.
She thinks she is doing things by the book,
the right way,
but she is a siren,
and you know what?
98% of them are nowadays.

Men that have a mission,
men that want to accomplish something,
they just can't compete anymore.

We are sexual animals.
We have no mind of our own.
We are not even real.

God loves me.
Deal with it.

They want it,
and they can't have it,
and no amount of trying is ever going to give it to them.

I didn't even read the darn thing until it was friggen over.
It has to be written in your heart.

Yes sweetheart for me Y2K happened in 1985.
I am trying to tell you but you think I'm delusional and wacko.

As far as I am concerned,
If they didn't want someone to solve it,
they shouldn't have made the post.
I am sorry that is the way things work.

They are arguing who has the right to do what.
I understand it is a big issue.
If we are going to have recourse,
that is the way things work.

Monday chases lemons
that is just the way it goes.

Satan says it is going to stop.
Satan says it is going to break somewhere.

I don't want to get in the argument.
I didn't realize I wrote the holy grail for Christ's sake.
If they didn't want it solved they shouldn't have posted it.
The internet is a big place
for anything that can happen will happen.

Cause I believe Paul
and if that actually did happen I am sorry.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...