Thursday, May 28

Mad Dog 20 20

"I have judged this man harshly"
was the last thing I heard.
I haven't heard anything since.

I don't think he thought I was still there.
I think he thought I was JJ.

I said some horrible things back in 97
that are not here for people to evaluate
I know apologizes are not enough
and I take full responsibility for what I said

I am sorry if it is not supposed to do that,
that is what it is doing.

Every article I ever read on the shit,
says it is as subtle as a horse tranquilizer.

I am here to get well.
I am not here to satisfy your curiosity.

You would not question a heart patient,
or a cancer patient,
if they complained about common side effects.

There is no freedom.
Where is freedom in America?

Try to speak your mind, and they use word verification on your ass.

When it comes to the Constitution,
we either mean it or we don't.

I guess "see ya" does not count.

Thank God he died.
I do not know what would have happened.

How can you get involved like that,
and then say "see ya".

Yall were playing psychological games with me.
I know I would have lost it anyway,
but it didn't feel that way back then.

Please, I am not Jesus.

They think I am Jesus.
They think I need to learn to help myself.
They are forcing him to make mistakes and it is not nice.

How can God trust me to do the right thing,
if I do things for my own selfish reasons?
Any little thing could set me off.

I don't know.
They equate me with Jesus.
They are trying to teach me the lessons
they are trying to teach him.

I asked the lord for the job.
If he wants to take it away from me so be it.
I am not jumping cars over this shit.

I need a job to keep me out of trouble.
It is in everybody's best interest that I have a job.

You said "see ya" and I freaked out.
I really wanted you in my life.
I knew without you was going to be really bad.

My guardian angel warned the Catholic Church before that happened.
Guardian angels know how to do that.

April the 3rd is forever going to be a very powerful one.

If I were nothing why would this matter to me?
I could say "this is silly" and move on.
The spirit wants something from me.
I can only hope to meet its expectations.

They believe in me enough,
they want me to stand up and fight you,
and I don't want to do that.

It would be sad to suffer this long
and waste it on a loosing proposition.

It is about this life
and what it means to me,
what I want people to remember.
For if they don't,
it is just going to repeat over and over again,
and that is the worst,
even if it isn't happening to me personally.

I wish I could go to the movies at 1:30

Jesus said it on the cross.
"It is finished."

It is just my story.
This is the way stories are told nowadays.

Too much easy living.
I can't formulate a paragraph,
much less a book.

We don't have to compete to get stuff out there.
Everybody is published.

They aren't burning the books,
they are burning the writers.

On 9-11 I said "I am not divine"
and that happened long before
I realized there was a conflict between the KJV and The Good News.

Can't you see?
It is about what a person can do and what they can't.
True Christians ARE walking twilight zones.
That's why we have the KJV to begin with.
It is Halloween candy.

It is Mad Dog 20 20.
It is not the real thing.

If it happened to you like it happened to me,
you would understand.

I am just the unlucky man who got caught in the conflict.
A conflict that started long before I was even born.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...