Tuesday, June 9

thats right

That is right.
I am unlucky, unworthy, and unholy.
If you can't read the whole thing,
just read John.
If it can save me,
it can save anybody.

It is not the question of whether it is John the disciple or not.
You have a book written by him.
It is a superlative.
It is not needed.

I don't know on who's authority I am saying this.
I think I have a spirit that does this type of thing.

I was caught in the conflict long before I realized what it was,
that is why.
It is a silent conflict that has been going on for centuries,
and it needs to be put to rest,
before this happens to somebody else.

I know you don't like this version of events,
but that is the way it is.
Deal with it.
Put it to rest before this happens to somebody else.

I was caught in the conflict
long before I realized what the conflict was people.
I couldn't be more innocent than that.
I don't want this to happen to anybody else.

Normally this wouldn't happen.
Normally I would be in a catatonic fugue
long before anything like this would happen.
It is the medicine that is doing this.

I know it has helped thousands of people,
but the medicine is a critical component of whats going on.
It cannot be denied.

They figure if you can't prove it,
they can do anything they want.

They feel they have license and mandate to do this to people,
and they don't.

The whole thing is feeding on itself and spiraling out of control.

I am being enabled by the medicine.
I have performed an illegal operation and need to shut down.

That was silly.
That is never going to happen.

I just wanted to scare the shit out of them.

I want to be out from under the thumb of Henrico County Mental Health.
I want to be free to be who I am going to be.

If I am going to be the Antichrist,
let me be the Antichrist,
I am tired of this shit.

It will be finished over and done with.
Either way this aint happening again.
Stop hiding me and keeping me at bay.
Damnit let's roll.

If I don't win its over.
I am a nobody.

Wes is the one that deserves it.
The world has really shit on that guy.

I forgot why we started this shit.
This shit is about Wes.
He has been shit on and I am seeking some justice for the guy.
I would take a 10% cut.

That's okay.
90% of the universe didn't happen.

That's okay.
That was recon.
I know what to do now.

Wes is a better second.
He listens and does what I suggest.

Most schizos are so caught up in themselves,
they wont listen.

I guess I know that I don't know.
It must be a hideous secret.

They are feeding it to me slowly.
I flip out all the time.
They are afraid I will flip out.

Don't worry about me.
If that is the place that is meant for me I will be okay.
Its when you are in the place that isn't meant for you
that there is a problem.

Hell is for Satan's angels.
I don't know why they want to drag people down there.
Why don't they just take the place that is meant for them?

It is full of everything they ever wanted,
and they won't take it.

It is full of everything they ever wanted,
and they insist on taking The Garden of Eden
away from Adam and Eve.
I don't understand it.

It is a very special thing to have a place created for you.
I should not worry about it.

Who cares about blame?
Just take what he gives you and be happy with it.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...