Monday, June 15

the bag lady of the internet

Like I said,
it is better than reading Sitchin.
I should have burnt that shit.

How many are reading their Bibles because of me?
That is the most important part.
Like that lady said,
"The best Bible is a read Bible."

Read the one you have been led to.
You will know which one it is.

I guess I am the bag lady of the internet.

She wants you to think I am a stalker and a control freak,
and I am not.
We ran into each other a few times,
but that does not count.
I am free to go to a concert or a record store.

She probably knows more about where I am,
and what I am doing,
than I know about her.

If I really knew how to make money,
would I drop everything and go to California?
Probably not.

It is just a step to the right,
and a jump to the left left left left left.

Its a dance you do in a black hole.

People thought I was crazy
when I talked about digital radio
and on demand movies.
I wanted to be online
as soon as I knew what Compuserve was.
I had a modem back in 87.
I got it out of Computer Shopper.
America Online was not even around yet.
I miss those days.

I feel like I am going through this for no reason.
I got a little stupid, I am sorry.

I love posting and uploading.
It is wonderful that I can touch thousands of people,
and never leave home.

Finally my websites show up,
and not that soundlink crap.

David999@brigadoon.com is me too.
can you believe that shit is still around?
I am glad I have a blog I can spam now.

I was trying to figure out what the hell was going on.
That damn word verification did a number on me.

I lost everything in 97
my job, my girlfriend, my apartment, my stereo, my credit, my car
my mind was already gone.
the only thing left was the computer and the television.
I signed up with brigadoon, because they did not require credit cards.
I liked to smoke pot and watch mtv.
The internet is magic to us schizos.
If that is what I am.

I blew my mind out in a car.
I didn't notice that the lights had changed.
Now they know
how many holes it takes to fill the Albert Hall.
I am truly the wimper.

I don't know, it made me feel normal.
I felt like, this is what most people feel all of the time.
They would play shit in the background,
you only heard when you were stoned.
I rigged my boombox
and I liked to listen to ok computer with the volume really low,
and try to keep breathing.

It started in 95.
They were going to fire me and I flipped out.

I don't know.
My guardian angel took over my life.

I didn't realize I had any authority.

I didn't know they were doing that crap.
I didn't know I had the authority to tell them what to do.

They see these holes too.
They just don't say anything,
because they have grants to worry about.

You don't get money for implications.

There is something developmentally wrong with her.
I think we are looking at a lengthy stay in central state.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...