Tuesday, September 8

The 6000 Year Secret

Those damn serpents have been lying to you sweetheart.
They know there is only one me.

I appreciate what you were trying to do.
I might have done the same thing.

They think they are winning but they are not.
It is exactly like it is supposed to be.

They hate me because I consider them a figment of my imagination.

They keep trying to get to me, but they can't.
So I guess they just settle for ruining my life.

I would love to let go but I cant go through that gauntlet again,
and there is no guarantee.

They thought they could hold the South with a wall,
but time flowed around it.

You learn. You move on.

I appreciate what they were trying to do.
I might have done the same thing.

Mother Nature doesn't listen.
Father Time doesn't care.

Mother Nature and Father Time sleep in the same bed.

The internet is a big place for whatever can happen will happen.

They never learn anything.
I could talk to them till I was blue in the face.

Whenever you get that mammal thing going,
they get pissed off about it.

They want us to stay in our reptilian brain.
They get pissed off when we start learning shit.

They consider the mammalian brain as their hard drive,
and they don't like it when it starts thinking for itself.

People are mad because they are on their knees begging forgiveness,
and I am getting away with whatever I want.

I was trying to prove God because of something Freud said.
He wants to be God let him be God I don't care.

I am sure he finds fault in me.
It is just not the time to address it right now.

Cause I am trying to build a new century for everybody.

So you will have a better understanding of whats going on
when the end comes.

So you will know what the choices are,
and why they are being made.

Because it wasn't fair.
People were being told God didn't exist,
and then wham mo.

It is just a male reality and there can only be one.
God has it right and is doing it right.

It is a mock up of the real thing people.

It was a brilliant opening move.
Everyone is going to be forced to explain themselves.

What can I say?
He handled the lemons right.

I don't feel like I can let go.
I don't even know what it means to let go.

Haven't I made enough headway?
I am tired.

I don't know.
I feel like they are all lying to me.
And they were.

I am just a mutant.
I don't understand.

That is what happens when you shop people to death.

They are shopping me to death.
They think I am the Antichrist or something.

They are being lied to.
They are friggen stupid.
Somebody knows what they are doing.

Ease off a little bit.
It will open up.

This is how two mutants find each other.

If this were to continue I would shop her to death,
but hopefully that is not going to happen.

I understand why it can't happen.
You are not ready for it.

Somebody knows what they are doing people.

Because I always asked that question
and nobody else did.

Wait, don't panic, be responsible, and read.

If that is where I need to go that is where I need to go.
I trust him to know where I belong.

I have been through too much.
I am taking refuge in the library.

I have had enough sweetheart.
I don't want to play anymore.
I have put the library in the right place.
That is enough for me.

Not like this.
Not on these drugs like this.
No

Please don't pump me full of drugs and shop me to death.

They think there is only one left when there can only be one.

If you won't let my music fix it,
Let Loose by Victoria Williams fix it.

I understand.
I am like 665.

I AM mad at women.
They are pumping me full of medicine and shopping me to death.

She thinks I have an anger problem.
She wants me to get mad so she can call the police.
It is stupid.
It is never going to happen.

I don't know why I am fighting so hard.
I know they are just trying to help me.

I am convinced it didn't use to be like this.

I told you.
We are not on the same page.

I am sorry, I made a mistake.

You don't have to be big and powerful to be antichrist.
any male with his own reality is antichrist.

You were prepared for another Hitler or Stalin.
You were not prepared for this.

Ok here goes.
Adam considered the serpent a figment of his imagination
and never told Eve about it.

The serpent got mad at Adam and told Eve
It was all about Adam.

When Adam came along,
The serpent and Eve never told Adam
what transpired between them.

Then God set the whole thing up,
so everyone would have to explain themselves.

I don't know.
It is a secret Eve has been carrying for 6000 years.

I cant believe the 6000 year secret is
she is shopping me to death.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...