Monday, December 7

I am sorry about the war.
We cant give them a free base of operations.
It is a national security issue.

They think we depend on evil and superstition.

It is our way of life.
We can only decide to defend it or lose it.

I cant say that I disagree with them,
but that is not an option.

Let me make that clear.
Agreeing with them is not an option.

This is a commie loving pinko fag telling you this people.

It is assholes and communists.
That is the way the world is.
Deal with it.

because I went that route
and it was a tragic mistake.

They think stupidity should be painful,
so they play cruel jokes on people to get them to stop.
That is Satanism,
and I am not happy about it.

I dont buy the story that they hijacked the planes with box cutters.
I suspect psi ops was involved.
and we cant give them a free place to do that shit.

We need to hassle them.
We can't let them stew.

If God says "Yes he is" and "No its not"
That is his decision.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...