Saturday, December 12

couch nine

I was feeling the effects of solving y2k
and I didn't know what was going on.
I blamed the girls but it wasn't their fault.

I have been the lynch pin of the whole damn thing for 25 years.

This is what happens when men fix shit.

I am not saying she is wrong,
but she thinks the worst of everything.

If I go down America goes down.
That is just the way it is.
You should know that by now.

I had a dream that my father had a house of many rooms,
and I was upset because my bed wasn't big enough,
and I had to share a room.

People love me.
I could be the most evil person in the world,
and they would still love me.

I don't think God supports everything I have done.
I think he just feels I have been through enough already.

I have dreamt about that house many times.
There are many good people in that house,
but it is not safe to go looking around
for your own room with a big bed.

I am saying that thinking that you deserve such things
is the wrong attitude to have.
You should be happy of where you are
and what you have.

Be thankful and patient and it may be given to you.

I refuse to believe hedonism and materialism
is the way of the world,
and that such is human nature.

Freud is driving the bus,
and yall are all riding on the damn thing.

You don't accept Marx,
Why should you accept Freud?
They had the same agenda.

We are heading headlong into war
over something that is friggen stupid.
Let Christ rebuild the darn temple.

If he said he is going to return,
and you believe he is going to return,
let him rebuild the darn thing.

They want the direct communion with God they used to have
and that age is over.
Sorry but that is the facts.

Only if you believe in Christ
will you ever see those days again.

They put the old wine with the new wine in the same flask
Like they weren't supposed to
Who is to say Revelation is the real thing?

I believe in the book of John.
That is the only one I friggen believe in.

Don't open yourself up to sadistic energies.
It isn't worth it.

I call it the way I see it.
You can't make a home run out of a foul ball.

No wonder I am on couch nine
J.C.!

Christianity wouldn't be what it is without Revelation.
The word needed to be spread.
Apocalyptic literature was the way to do it.
One hand shook the other, and a deal was made.
It still hasn't been fully dealt with.

There is a dark sadistic energy that preys on you
when it thinks you are being stupid.

I must be the most accomplished nobody in the world.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...