Thursday, December 31

The price of digging

You don't get it.
Anything that can happen has happened.
If it is plausible it is real.
It is plausible that caused the big bang,
therefore it did.

That is the key to being psychotic.
Keep it plausible.

It is plausible I was attacked over y2k
therefore I was.

Somehow I entered into a trippy world,
where I could make anything plausible
into a reality.

It is plausible I have a thing over voting machines
Cause of something that happened to me as a kid,
therefore I do.

I don't know if this holds true for everybody
or just me.

Maybe it is some kind of warning.
Don't dig here it is dangerous.

It is plausible they came to dig here and got stuck.
That is the price you pay for digging.

I guess I came from a place
where people are prepared for this crap.

I have hundreds of homework assignments
I could do at any time.

It is plausible I am not doing my homework,
because I am leaving something intentionally undone,
therefore I am.

I will let the rap stars be the rap stars.

If Johnny aint doing his homework,
he knows more about math than you do.

I guess I am mad at psychiatry
and I am fighting back with physics.

I don't want to talk about it here.
Where I am right now I could cause the very injury we are looking for.

Actors and psychiatrists just don't like each other.

Where I am right now,
if I were to say it might be so and so,
I could make it that person's fault,
when initially they had nothing to do with it.

I think it is clear I have been trained somewhere.

It is impossible to determine initial conditions using psychiatry.

Somebody knows where you are weak and they are fighting you.

I am not fighting you.
If you want me to blame the poor son of a bitch I will,
but initially he may have had nothing to do with it.

I don't know I am telling you,
I guess I am just allergic to diggers.

I don't approve to what is going on around here.
To me sensations and emotions are two separate things.
Maybe I am brain damaged or something.
You think cause I don't feel I don't feel,
When I do feel.
and I don't like what you are trying to do.

You don't want to observe me
because you want me to change
and I am not happy about it.

God isn't happy about it either.

Nobody should do that to somebody.
It is not right.
You don't want to give up some precious little world you had.
Well I am sorry.

You gave me the big bang.

and I contributed it to the body of Christ
it is over with.

You gave it to me by friggen ignoring me you idiots.

The next time someone burns in the hospital
tell them what to do.

I know you didn't want to hurt me.
I didn't know the world was like that.

You can never have enough biomeds.
Hire a dozen of them.

Is it just my blown mind or is the world friggen looney.

This is a gift?
This is complete lunacy.

We can't agree to disagree?
We are locked in some winner take all battle?
My parents relationship isn't like that.

I don't want that.
If that is what you want, make your magic on somebody else.

I don't want to take it away from you if thats what you want,
but it is not what I want.

Apparently the death of Kennedy
forced people to have second thoughts.
I assure you
It didn't mean that.

Blessings don't always come when you expect them.

We live in a free country.
People get to choose if they are Catholic or not.

I apologize.
I had to experience the mysteries for myself.

I apologize for shattering the uneasy peace.

In my opinion
being ignored is the most injurious thing
that ever happened to me.

There is an initial condition there
that has been totally obliterated.

It is not your fault.
You never gave me any reason
for me to fall for you like that.
I have had something world changing happen to me
and synchronicity is freaking me out.

I am renewing Christianity.
I am like a booster shot.

You are the only one that makes me feel.
I wish it could be somebody else.
We don't get along.
I don't know why I am shutting down.

I want to want somebody,
but I don't want constant agitation.

I have anger issues towards women
and I don't know where it comes from.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...