Thursday, May 17

The Tyranny of the Idiot

 



Earth one got sucked up into a black whole
and ended up on the bottom of the Petri dish.

Our enemies are nameless
They want us to be angry
They want us to be confused 
No president could face down such criticism 

What is going to happen to the office of president?
Is every president going to face such criticism?
Is every campaign going to have an insurance policy?

I like to upload,
But I am not a big Internet person anymore 

Be positive 
Do good 
Make a contribution 

It was too repetitive 
It wasn't tight enough

because it would only take one completely absurd individual
to screw up the whole thing

This stuff is difficult to read.
I really thought I was making a contribution.
I am coming around.

I understand why people don't write this way.

Apparently there is an argument
And we can't know what the argument is
Or It would compromise the investigation.

There is nothing to give in to.
It is chemical 
It cannot be fixed
It cannot be undone
It is just getting worse 
I understand, but there is nothing I can do about it.
Nothing fits 100% of everybody
Please stop

It's clear the first voice is making fun of me.

Love is what you let people get away with.

I was wrong to think a birth would have no affect on me,
But I didn't know it would do that

I had accepted we were not going to happen,
I wanted to know if you even wanted me in your life.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...