Monday, June 11

Toxic Opacity

It The  Observation is more than a tool?

I would do proud Mary
But I don't remember how I did it.

I am lazy
I want to jump right in and create something 

Say what you want,
But at least it's not stuck in my head anymore.

I wanted to skip the learning curve,
But I guess there is still a curve.

Jasmine used to do that with me,
I would pose something that made complete sense
And she would argue with me about it
I couldn't help her because she wouldn't listen.

I know what is wrong with my technique now.

People used to play guitar.
But they played much better than anyone on MTV
And they were not getting anywhere 
 
Damn
I guess John didn't want to be outdone.

Apparently there is an art to not knowing what you are covering.

I have listened to revolver the most
I like abbey road but a lot of it seems undone

85 was different from 95 was different from 97 was different from 2000

GarageBand is the VisiCalc for the iPad.
I wish I had come to it sooner.

I have nothing to lose by being highly speculative.
I feel I am actually being constructive.

I realized I was sick and I was trying to be practical.

I didn't have the virginal experience I wanted or should have had,
So I have it with my music.

Rock is supposed to be everything you want,
But it has been a nightmare for me.

They have pursued me to the point,
I have chosen to be alone.

I am the one who said there were no rules

I am not the one to tell 300 million people they are wrong
I just wanted what I wanted

All media wants to mtv their demographic 

It can't be talked about.
It is caustic.

We need to stay grounded.
We need to stay focused.
What we believe in is very valuable.

She is not a real person.

It is not so bad she felt things had to be done,
It is that most people believe in her.

They would have to admit they were reading the shit.

There is no middle ground?
It is either AC DC or Amy Grant?

Apparently there is a lot of people doing their job.


No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...