Friday, March 22

Hoo Wah Hoo

Nowadays it isn’t enough to protest once or twice.
You need to live a life of protest.
And even then the line is long waiting for you to drop out,
And take your place.

Fall afoul and see what your opinion is.

Their own arrogance that it was never going to happen,
Is what brought it about.

I think they doubled down on a perjury trap that didn’t materialize.

It is more than equation that can not be solved 
It implies all of our equations are humanistic.

Tone tone semitone tone tone tone semitone 

I like the idea that it is local and fresh,
But I can’t drink Budweiser 
Gives me a headache.

Is it just me,
Or does it go through the hoop faster than it used to


Would you want to work with someone like me?
People expect me to turn green.
 
I need to be careful 
I have severe paranoia
I need to draw lines
I don’t want to be the Bjork creep

thank you for life

Telling me to wake up

hoo wah

It’s not supposed to be about inflating ticket prices to launder money
It is supposed to be about encouraging people an making them feel connected 

I didn’t take a lot of time on it
My battery was almost dead
I felt the need to create something 
I just threw something together 
I knew it was going to say something 
But I had no control over what it said

Has it gotten to the point
That if it’s not four on the floor
It’s not music?

I consider they are afraid of me
Like I am Frankenstein’s monster
Like I am iron man
And I am going to turn on everybody 

I feel obligated to hold the center 
They comfort themselves by feeling they have no choice 

I appear quite willing to have people walk all over me.

There is still going to be a ghost in the machine,
Whether it is made in China or not

Capitalism has cost us $60,000 dollars a person

We have fiat capitalism, and it’s doomed to failure.

I am against the idea that capitalism is free
Is is not
It has no priority other than profits

Politics is about what we want to ignore 

It is not about what you support 
It is about what you want to ignore

erhu redone


No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...