Monday, June 10

Choosing Barabbas

I like Kennedy.
She could tell me to vote for hermit the frog.

Atypical men get a lot of hassle.
Men ain’t supposed to be atypical.
It is ugly.

Men are men, you know?
We are all the same.
Atypical men get it from everyone.

I thought if I was in a relationship,
The harassment would stop.
It doesn’t.

It doesn’t really matter what you are atypical about.
And it snowballs into other things.

Critical teraflops are being wasted on you.

This is government in America.
It has been like this for decades.

People are separated by what, or who, they choose to ignore.

This was 1995
I don’t know what led me to believe America was under attack
I am sorry

It is an Easter egg effect.
People like the idea that they have found something 

I was self important.
I needed somebody’s attention.

I am flattered that I have anything in the wayback machine
But it would be nice if it was something I wrote 

If your candidacy was going to end up
Getting someone undesirable elected,
Would you withdraw?

Men don’t have a monopoly on creepiness.

Are illegal aliens above the law?

It is self defining circular logic.
I can’t prove that I am not a narcissist,
But would I even consider it?

The more you insist you aren’t 
The more you are

Why does it have to be a psychiatric condition?

I am being rational and considerate.

I am not right about everything.
I began with the wrong attitude.
Being rational and considerate screwed everything up.

There was no room to be rational and considerate.
There never has been.

I am not going to have a mental crisis 
Because I contradicted myself.

I am clearly not in love with myself.

The democrats have their tickets 
And they don’t care

They were having estate sales 
It was over

It is sad.
I am getting evp
Because they have cut off my supply 

I could walk to the corner,
And it would be said I got away with it.

I may not be getting the adoration I need,
But if I was in China or Saudi Arabia,
I would be dead or in prison by now.

Magic is real in Saudi Arabia.
You go to prison for it.

There are conventions about where you get your adoration from.

There are no original facts.
You need to be extemporaneous to find original questions.

If I worried about what The Simpsons said first
I wouldn’t be able to write anything 
And did they really say it first anyway?

Be safe.
Live longer.

Christianity is our reality.
There would be no secular world without Jesus.

If there are people deep in the pentagon who feel that way,
I say good they should.

Anyone who has gone to tango,
Knows

Some only follow the rules when they are hiding.

I remember there being ads in my ufology magazines.

I tried to wrap my mind around something that was too big,
And it was like a rubber band 
It snapped

Who would you trust to be focused on?

We are still choosing Barabbas.

No comments:

Christian nations are secular  If you want to mix religion and politics  Follow Islam  You can’t fight it That’s what they want you to do Th...