Wednesday, September 18

Lions Tigers and Bears

From my experience
There is less litter 
And cleaner air

Maybe I could not be responsible with the information,
But they should not have told me to prove it.
The idea of proof should have never come up.

I can see how an autistic person
Might be mistaken as toxic personality 

Milk us to death and leave us with a dead cow.

The brain may be a quantum computer 
But dna isn’t quantum

I wouldn’t be surprised if they did it 2 or 3 times.

Why did people delight in that happening to me?

I don’t understand why people spend hours trying to find me.

Americans are naive and self centered.
We are being steered toward an electoral revolt.

They are going to drive us off a cliff
Like a heard of buffalo.

What do I have to do to get attention around here?

It was the first movie we saw together?

I have had formulative experiences that I cannot undo.
It is part of who I am,
And I cannot divorce myself from it.

I guess they saw me drive through the plaza there in Santa Fe.

Would you preside over a graceful decline?
If so, you need to make that known and come out with it.

There is a righteous politician?
This is about globalism pure and simple.

Honestly?
Someone has made globalist promises.

I can’t come up with anything original.
People are thinking this.

Pay attention to the banners they stand in front of.

We could have simulated qbits right now.

It was a genuine pursuit.

One pursuit led to something else.
Happens all the time.

Even “avginner” isn’t original.
It is crazy.

Zuckerburg is doing us a favor,
They did not want peer to peer
So we got Facebook

They want someone to be accountable.
They want someone to censor things.

There is some that would love
To be able to play something once
And be done with it

A writer doesn’t keep rewriting every thing.
At some point it is finished.

I like the electric piano in GarageBand.
You can do the most with it.

They are just labels that don’t mean anything anymore.
Just like I said 20 years ago.
Assholes or communists

Now it’s becoming
Globalist or Nationalist

Republican and Democrat are archaic words.
They don’t mean anything anymore.

I am not going to be shamed into voting for a Globalist

God forbid I get cancelled by a blithering mob.

If you knew the position was there,
Would you trust somebody else to do it?

No comments:

Christian nations are secular  If you want to mix religion and politics  Follow Islam  You can’t fight it That’s what they want you to do Th...