Wednesday, June 10

Godless Party People and Systemic Atheism

I’ve been down this road.
My indignation of what Christianity did to native peoples 
ended with me getting seriously burned
And that is what they want
An atomic free for all

Am I racist?
Am I gay?
That is the only thing people seem to care about.

People can steer you,
But at some point you have to feel that way,
And I just never did.

Ride down Floyd avenue.
Visit the triangle.

I was laughed at for wanting a nice bicycle 

I don’t feel welcomed by the Democratic Party right now.

sunday is going to turn those things around,
and I don't know where we are going to be.

They were dimensional markers to me.

What about Colonial Williamsburg or Jamestown?

I don’t know why I am reinventing algebra,
There must be a reason.

I feel I am procuring freedoms nobody wants.

If you don’t love your country,
Things go to shit for everybody.
Basic algebra 

Do you want to build 
Or do you want to bring everything down?

Where the heck is Biden?
What does he have to say about all this?
Is his coalition so weak he can’t speak his mind?

Have the world on your shoulders,
And have everyone hate you.

They probably didn’t know they were green anyway

There is still exploitation.
They have just redone the algebra 
And named it something else.

If you don’t know what page you are on,
Be on my page.

If you think you are going to be able to smoke all the weed you want,
It doesn’t work out that way.

There maybe a honeymoon,
But it’s going to be an abusive relationship.

Is arranged homosexuality better?

It is not worth the pain it would take to fix it.

Getting laid is more important than staying safe.

If you don’t join in everybody’s sickness,
Something is wrong with you.

The evidence is being ignored.
It is all about control.

I don’t think marijuana,
And the lack of mental health professionals of color,
Are helping the situation

Honestly 
Stop the marijuana and get help

I guess the bottom line is,
What does it say to kids?

Adults may understand there is a nuance there,
Kids probably don’t.




No comments:

Christian nations are secular  If you want to mix religion and politics  Follow Islam  You can’t fight it That’s what they want you to do Th...