Thursday, January 28

Choral Hydrate

Everyone launders 
You don’t get paid if you don’t.

COVID is going to be with us.
Every time you get a dry cough you are going to be worried about it.

Come clean 
Don’t wait till the stones start falling.

My story is my story.
Don’t concern yourself about it.

I like reading the captions.
I don’t know what it does for me.

It is a concept.
It is struggling like any other concept.
It doesn’t want to die.
Remembered, not forgotten.

Computers are bad.
If you are using a computer, it is a bad thing.

Who are the mentally ill going to be?

There are shocking revelations to be had,
That aren’t foolish or crazy.

Tried to sink me like the Liberty.

Is there a difference between contradiction and hypocrisy?

I guess the pressure was to find illegitimate actors,
And I got caught in the mix
My family got caught in the mix

Let him reveal whatever the heck he knows,
And let’s get past it.

If the kids don’t buy it, Walmart doesn’t sell it.
Angry people upset the world is not about them anymore,
That they have been duped.

I am worried if we don’t respond,
It’s going to come back even stronger.

What if Abbie Hoffman had done it?

Radio is weak.
I ain’t getting nothing from the radio anymore.

It is not just our distribution networks anymore.
Things that have worked well for decades are failing.

I think we went headlong into this “brave new world”
And never really thought it through.

I would be the next one,
And he is clearly better at it than I am.

I might infer very well,
But it is still an inference.

I just wanted a good experience.
I didn’t mean to be angry at you.

It would hurt me deeply if anyone had ptsd over me.

I stopped watching Fox News in August.
I felt they were scaring people.

News outlets have become the place where you build your demographic.
It’s not about news anymore.

People spend hundreds of dollars,
And all they do is Twitter and Fox News.
They pay to program themselves.
They think their country is being stolen,
When it is their soul.
It is sad.
Phobic 
There is so much more technology could be 

CNN actually covered the conventions compared to the other two,
And dad seems to like CNN,
I felt I needed to pick one.
So I did.

The news cycle isn’t driven by votes.
It is driven by advertising.
I don’t think they ever really considered about elections.

We spend hundreds of dollars,
And the shit has control of us,
Not the other way around.

I would like to frame it as some big patriotic decision,
But it wasn’t.

Why is this shit selling?
Why are people scared for the kids?
MTV?
X Files?
They see what was done to them.

You put yourself in
And then it turns on you.

Does she deserve her reputation?

Do I deserve mine?

I ain’t steering the boat.

Satanic Jokes are being played on everybody.
It ain’t a black white thing.

Everyone has a lens

Automobiles are a satanic joke.
The space shuttle is a satanic joke.
America is a satanic joke.
That is my lens.

I can’t come up with anything original.

I ain’t going to be stupid over you forever.
When is the ball in your court?

I don’t hold the green light for autocracy.

That is what happens in deep space.

Do we really need to see babies in a delivery commercial?

What is the first word you think of?

I don’t want to cause a riot,
And I don’t really know that much about it.

I am not playing a chess game with you.
I am trying to be one of the good guys,
And you are not helping,

If you don’t know it’s origin,
It is probably a joke.


By the time you get around to remembering stuff,
You have forgotten about it.

They gave me a bottle of choral hydrate.

You have two equally talented people,
And one looks the other way,
Who do you think is going to get the opportunity?

They didn’t want to give Richmond the satisfaction 
Of being the center of the controversy.

What is a navigable boom?

Origins of the American flag 

And my clover stands for 4 Chan.

There is more to it than that.

There is something going on.
People are no longer going to accept dog chow.

It is falling apart, and it is worried how to frame it.

I say it’s not about 4 Chan,
You may say it obviously is,
And we could argue till we are blue.
But it isn’t going to change anything.

Take control of what you listen to.

It would be better for everyone if I could get my head above water.

What is going to happen post Q?
Nobody is going to have the same forum again.

It must benefit them in some way.

I would not be surprised.

You see stuff on tv
And then you can’t find it anymore 
And you are called delusional 

I need to have something available in the usual outlets.

Stuff needs to change 
I can serve you 100 mb in 3seconds

It could take all day to dig through what you can download in 3 seconds.


Seems to do better in safari 

i cant guarantee that google hack is going to last forever

Thousands of artists that can’t get in front of anybody without putting up a fortune.
People like to dig and find stuff.


I’m sorry it doesn’t look like google wants to play.

I am not happy with it, I think it’s hard to find.

You have to jump through 3 or 4 hoops but you can get it unto ipad

It is not easy.  I am not happy with it.  Maybe it works better in android.

I have a 10 dollar computer that I touch once or twice a month because iPad doesn’t do what it should.

I just wish I could be one or two clicks away like everybody else

No comments:

Christian nations are secular  If you want to mix religion and politics  Follow Islam  You can’t fight it That’s what they want you to do Th...