Tuesday, March 16

Three Bubbles

Links don’t last forever.
It would be nice if they did, but they don’t.

The links are probably more valuable than the music.

They don’t care what is five links and a whole process away.

I don’t intend to be on the dark web.

There is no precise chronology of events.
The events themselves have been laundered.
We are all events.

If there is a precise chronology,
I don’t have it.

Because some are going to say God has it,
More power to him, I don’t know.m

Something affected my blood oxygen levels.

I would pray if I understood how it works.

I was doing some cleaning, and I broke the links.
It was my fault.

I am not going to redo it because it would take to much work,
And would be difficult to maintain at this point.

It would be worth it if it lasted 
But it doesn’t 

Just average on the internet,
A link that is a year old is rare compared to most

I am not mad at Apple.
I think they gave me more time than they usually do.
Those links cost them money.

The cloud thing might be a workable model to distribute whole catalogs.
Maybe you could sell the link for a buck or two.
It’s better than getting nothing.

It hurts my back to sit in front of the computer for hours on end.
That’s one of the reasons I like my iPad 

What is going to happen when I am in a group home,
And I don’t have a desktop to sync with?

They don’t have everything 

The others don’t loop as well as aiff in the music app.

I don’t know, it seems to me they were lasting more than 30 days, but I never checked.
The internet says google links last forever.

I don’t know why I keep running into trouble like this.

Loops have something to do with scales?

Maybe my ears are not good enough to know stuff doesn’t go together.

Kitaro meets AC DC

I thought Bill Liked me.
I guess not.

I hope I am not on Bill’s shit list.
That is not fun.

I guess my guardian angel doesn’t want me to go down that road.

How do I transfer my blog into something readable and permanent?

It is going down,
This is going to be lost.
All I will have is an xml file I can’t do anything with.

I feel the cold shoulder 
I have experienced this before.

Don’t let your folders get to big


I wanted to have something which lasted
PDF is easier to read big things.

It was difficult the way it was.
It is meant to be skimmed 


I don’t know
Meglodave is a brand now
Others would be glad to have it.

You find stuff when you aren’t looking for it,
And you solve stuff when you rest on it.

It’s been 20 years over there on soundclick 
And the shit is still there

That is how I know people are reading it,
But they dig up the worst things 

I didn’t think I used her name.
I apologize.

Not bad for a sub genre I probably don’t even belong in.

No comments:

Christian nations are secular  If you want to mix religion and politics  Follow Islam  You can’t fight it That’s what they want you to do Th...