Wednesday, April 7

Stinky and Weird

The kids like it loud.
They don’t even care if it’s not in stereo 
They just want it loud.

I am very good at cut and paste,
But it’s not a club skill I guess 
More of a producer thing

Maybe they will download it just to be able to loop it

It sounded like it said Egg War
I dont know
I didnt think it was a big issue
I thought it was like music where you cant copyright a title
like major tom

I am afraid to put anything on you tube now

Could I name my clip “civilization” ?

It ain’t “angry birds”

I consider people are lifting my titles.

Everything is a subscription.
I already have several I don’t even use.


I like m4a
I like that the artwork goes with it.
It looks good 

If they hear one thing
And they don’t like it
It is hard to get them to come back

I can’t criticize the people who think the election was rigged.
I don’t think I am getting accurate numbers either.

I don’t hear that third chord.

I guess it’s hard to find without words.

You can get every album ever made on YouTube.
Wes, that is his only outlet for anything.

Most people used to buy albums, if they liked two or three of the singles.
If you are going to be an album listener, you need to let the dog bite.

You ain’t going to like it on the first go round.

I remember listening to Tommy and wondering what was this stuff I wasted 20 dollars on.
But now I like listening to the whole thing.

It would be sad if we lost that.

We didn’t have the world at our fingertips.
If you bought an album you didn’t like,
You were stuck with it.

"I believe that entertainment can aspire to be art, and can become art, 

but if you set out to make art you're an idiot."


Steve Martin


I guess I am an idiot Steve.
I don’t think I ever meant this to be entertaining.

I am giving back.
Social Security has spent hundreds of thousands on me.
I am lucky.

Am I the only one stressing the potential of this iPad thing?

I am not trying to be pretentious.

Is my psychosis white privilege?

Is the flag racist?

It took hours to make that YouTube post.
I had to shake the mouse every minute or so so it wouldn’t crash.

I think if I want people to listen,
I have to listen to other people.

I could buy it if it was a couple hundred.
It is this nothing that I ain’t buying.

Dragon Lady doesn’t like me.
I am on her shit list.

A certain future is no different than the past,
It is time reversal,
It is not a good thing.

Should I listen to my own shit,
Or should I watch CNN?

I watch CNN with the captions on,
But I listen to my own shit.

Why would they do something like that?
Are they just trying to keep me down?
What is their motivation?

If I get 10 or 15 views over there on YouTube I’ll put up Fourth Generation.
But it would take a couple days,
And I ain’t wasting my time

I am just another John Wayne.
I am just another shithead with Beatle issues.

I lost the file name.
I can’t control the file name blogger gives a page.
I was trying to get it listed.
I am sorry.

I am being disruptive.

breaking a disruptive technology into the market is never easy

I don’t think it could ever replace my Social Security.
Friends would be worth more than the possible money.

If you consider $500/month, a decent number, You would need 500,000 visitors/month to your personal blog

Dad tried to talk to me back before Theresa died.
People have conversations with me that I don’t remember.
So I can’t get mad and blame everyone.

I don’t know what it is like.

My delusions aren’t so fixed, they evolve,
And I may not feel persecuted so much.

13000 is still successful for a blog such as this.
Not bad for liverature. 

I don’t know, it could be a serial number or something.
Making a big deal about it is not going to change anything.

I don’t think people appreciate how easy it is to cut and paste with GarageBand.
The way it quantizes everything makes it terribly easy.

I don’t know.
I would have to have something notarized by God himself.

He wouldn’t want me to fix something 
He knows was caused by lead.

She had some type of entitlement, I don’t know.


This is all new.
I don’t think they know what to do with me.

They play proof games with people,
And get concerned when people believe a big lie.

A lot of time people get help cause they feel safe,
And they end up loosing everything.

Letting go of your coping mechanisms can be a disaster.

This has been going on for decades.
There is no colloquial truth.

Centered, intermediate.

I watch it because it is live.
It feeds my paranoia because it is live.

You put the truth in the center,
And you make people fight over it.

No comments:

Christian nations are secular  If you want to mix religion and politics  Follow Islam  You can’t fight it That’s what they want you to do Th...