Friday, June 4

Tomatoes Tomatoes Tomatoes

The platform itself is the scam.

The bias is in what is promoted and what is not.

People ask me “what is schizophrenia?”
I tell them if I knew what it was I wouldn’t have it.

Did they find me?
Or did they make me.

People layer their voices,
Nobody complains about that.

Humpty Dumpty says there is something wrong with HD television?

They could put ID tags in any medication.

In a way…
Washington DC is Area 51.

I take my cookie dough
And listen to it
While I watch CNN with the captions on.

Somebody will come up with a life hack
Don’t worry about it.

I am going to take it like they do.
I don’t want people to be nervous about what music they listen to.

I am never going to compete with American Idol.
I am never going to compete with most the folks.
Keep the bishop in check.

If it ain’t safe for me, 
It ain’t safe for nobody.

I am trying not to give people wisdom or advice.

It was some kind of causality loop processor
And those spirits would fight each other
Over who was going to be in the center of the burn

They want it to stay that way.
But Jesus and God say that’s old hat

I don’t know.
It is not enough.
They want me to prove it is over with.

A loop is the perfect place for yzax

And God needs Trump?
And God needs Fox News?

I don’t understand what people are struggling with.

We don’t ostracize people because they don’t sneeze right.
It is your sneeze.
I don’t care about it.

I would bet there is some sensation behind all this.

You can’t fight over it.
You are either with it or you are not.

Being schizophrenic doesn’t mean you are wrong about everything.

Maybe nationwide elected office is not going to work.

I feel I need to be in it.
I feel I can’t help anybody being outside of it.

How do we say the election was fake?
Who would have the power to do that?

What else is fake?
Who decides what is fake?

“I did what I came to do.”
Prince said that too.

Ran across


Mercury

A lot of shit ain’t being taught.
Talk about this shit.


People are being played.
We have the opinions some agency wants us to have.

It is given a name,
And insurance pays for it.
It doesn’t matter if it’s true or not.

I am just saying,
There is some chemical vector to this shit.
It has happened before.

I didn’t know about the Tulsa riots.
The only thing I remember about Tulsa,
Was that huge McDonald’s.

I did not know about Juneteenth either.
Nobody ever told me these things.

I need someone who writes.
I need someone who sings.
And if I am going to be a photographer,
So be it.
We need to be happy with what we had.

I feel there is strong debate,
But I don’t think my stubbornness helped anything.

Lead poisoning is believed to be primarily responsible for the collapse of the Roman Empire

I don’t think we are going to make it through this funhouse,
If we don’t come together.

Lead and schizophrenia

Lead and schizophrenia

Just because you have schizophrenia,
Doesn’t mean you are wrong about everything.

I think I suffer more because I do have a factional threshold.

I am just saying.
Than we need to teach lead too.

We are in a collapse situation.

We don’t need that shit right now.



“lead pollution has increased by over 625 times previous levels in the past century due partly to pollution by leaded fuel.”

I blame the northern industrialists for this.  They could have used something else.  They couldn’t patent ethanol.


Robert E Lee didn’t do half of what Thomas Midgley Jr did 

I think Art Bell turned me on to this shit.

I am sorry 
I really don’t like that guy.

I understand the Lee monument needs to come down.

600 times the lead.
That is the new normal.

Some people like it,
But I can’t live that way,
Something keeps telling me things aren’t right.
There is big argument 

You may like it, and not even know you like it.

Resistance is futile.
We are stuck with it.

Need to know 
Doesn’t stop the need to know.

We have done away with stuff,
And we haven’t replaced it with anything.

You can’t just winnow out the bad actors,
And think it will all work out.

There is going to be a narrative,
One way or the other.


attention-seeking behavior is counter-productive; it’s also obnoxious, rude, and annoying


You’re a special, unique person, and you shouldn’t require validation by comparing yourself with others.


The only respect that you should require is self-respect. The fact that you’ve done a good job and gave your best effort is enough.


I don’t like the idea of ego death

It doesn’t appeal to me

I had a bad experience 


If you don’t leave 
You force other people to be there
And they don’t like that
I guess

If I don’t put myself aside,
It puts people out I guess.

I can see where people would not want to be in my life.

I am not the healthiest person ever.

I keep waiting for brownie points,
But I guess it ain’t going to happen.

No comments:

Christian nations are secular  If you want to mix religion and politics  Follow Islam  You can’t fight it That’s what they want you to do Th...