Sunday, August 1

Sedentary Journalism

It is a hack
I am worried they will fix it and I won’t be able to do it anymore.

Shit is addictive.

I liked it
I thought it was one of the best things I’ve ever done.

If GarageBand calls it e I call it e
I can’t hear it.

I would do SoundCloud
But my best stuff over there has six views
I don’t believe that.

You may not like soundclick’s ratings,
But at least it is something.

Happy birthday 


I am not sure where the pictures come from
I seem to remember finding them
But I really don’t fully remember.

 I feel bad.
I would give credit if I remembered

I guess there are people who mine for music,
And this stuff is going to pop up 20 years from now.

I don’t know 
They are able to mine the net.
It is more than what we think it is.

That is the name of the loop I made it with.

Do you care about the past?
Do you know where your Great Grandmother is buried?
Do you know her name?

I told everyone 
If they listened to born to run intently 
I would protect them

Falco

And you think Fox News is going to save you?
You need to jam
You need to get off that shit.

I can have all sorts of talents,
But if they like the younger me better,
What can I do.

Even if I did find myself in 1983,
I don’t think nothing physical is going to happen between us.
We needed to be happy with what we had.

It sounds better with headphones.

I am flattered they give a shit.

Y’all sitting on stuff cause you want things to change?

I think Susan took the blue sky photo,
I wanted there to be less controversy over where I got the photo.

I am schizophrenic,
I think everything is about me,
It is ugly and problematic 
But in the end there is nothing I can do but cope with it.

I got addicted to being in the top 50
I guess it really doesn’t matter as much.

I am not going to magically recover from this shit.

“Don’t get any big ideas, it’s never going to happen.”

I don’t know.
Am I having issues, or are they?

Some sort of mutual dementia.

I just didn’t take to traditional instruments.
I am not trying to start a revolution.

Rock music is voodoo.
It has always been voodoo.
Are you worried you can’t white wash it anymore?

Somebody is going to take to GarageBand.
Some sort of managed crisis I guess.

I don’t mean to be pushy,
But if I don’t feature it, it never gets listened to.

If you are trying to be objective and informative,
There is no interest in it,
You are wasting your time.

Formulating an argument meant I needed to predict something.

People who don’t want their bread sliced, I don’t know.

Everyone needs validation.
You can’t live on a supposition.

It is not garbage in garbage out,
It is garbage in between.

I guess I have TTD’d  my audience.

I think of a computer as an information pump.

Why should I care?
It is not like I have a career to worry about.

I think Americans need to be thankful they or their family ain’t under a bridge.

I am trying not to go into histrionics cause things ain’t going my way,
But my stride has been broke.
I don’t know if I am going to do anything any time soon.

It was too much, I decided not to use it.

A Paul stretch of No More War.

It sounded familiar,
There was something familiar about it.

Looks like poultry 

It is hard to keep an audience when you don’t know who your audience is.

I have had my internet hysteria.
I was blown long before Facebook came along.

Take a course, read a book. Be constructive with your screen time.

I sense people don’t like him,
But I am not going to complain about it.

It is like learning how to roller skate.
GarageBand just fits the way I learn.

You just go out there and skate.
Nobody claims you ain’t skating the right way.
You have to learn it for yourself.

I have become a managed crisis.

People don’t want their music
From someone who doesn’t touch anybody 

It came from burning the Bible.

I am not happy with the way it happened.
I shouldn’t be able to do this.
I blame the medication.

As long as you are not in the hospital, they don’t care.

It was done by some higher operative,
I don’t understand why it was done.

How does T. S. Eliot know the way the world ends anyway?

I tried, but you weren’t having any of it.

My skills are illegitimate.
There is no role for me on the team.

They won’t let me on the porch cause they are worried for my safety?
Or are they mad at me for dumping?

It is about the algorithm.
Who is with it and who ain’t.

Are you serialized?

If you are not an individual,
They don’t have to waste teraflops on you.

I just don’t fit the bill I guess 

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...