Thursday, October 14

Loose Insanity

I don’t think there was this latent ability,
That I was just going to wake up.

Maybe if she had spent some time on me.

Babies and pizza

If they must change,
Things that can change,
Do change.

It is a tool
It is an idea
It is a device 
It doesn’t require proof

Now that everyone has been primed for the shit,
I have gotten ambivalent about it.

Mechanized prayer

Why not everything else is there,
It is like a musical cloud,
I don’t think they are taking advantage more than anyone else.

In the beginning I was making these small loops,
And I felt soundclick rendered better.

I can handle being evil,
But I don’t want to be an iron man or a piper.

I don’t know what they were supposed to do,
But the tea leaves say they failed.

“It”, is the hippie hippie shake?

You can’t go by the charts over there,
Sometimes I get more streams after the song isn’t in the charts anymore.
I think things were better, when the only feedback I had was placement.

Need to know is creating its own problems.

Trust in our institutions is critical to the success of our democracy.
It is being undermined by a culture of secrecy.

Things become so pervasive,
There is nothing to protect anymore.

You can’t argue with them.
Discord is pathological 

It is secular insanity.
You want change?
Pray like everyone else does.

I am autistic.
I am Insane.
Leave me be.

I am fixed.
What more fixed do you want?

Maybe they could place me with another family,
And you would never know anything.
Is that what you want?

Do you want me in your life, or not?
Ball is in your court.

Things aren’t as safe and secure as you might like them to be.

I have been down the road where Jim saw that accident.

If you try to bust the algorithm by doing something out of the blue,
You end up getting green warranted.

And if you do manage to make that left turn at Albuquerque,
It’s going to be a big stink

They will say you are playing God.

And If you are really lucky,
You will be born with blue spots,
And everyone will argue about it.

Some people are in bed with the algorithm.
Some are searching for some grand unified algorithm.

Do secrets heal anything?

In so much as faith heals,
Secrets don’t.

That being said, you don’t find God by digging.

Maybe I have an unreasonable fear of the algorithm.

If you don’t do something on the record, you don’t grow.
You are no different than you were yesterday.

I consider we are all encapsulated,
And the information is not in the book.
The link is just not there anymore.


i am going to bury it, and people will have to look for it

I told them, “do it now”
And they said, “if you are who you say you are, you do it.”
It needed to be done
It was the right time 
So I took what little I knew, and did something 

I don’t know why she started this shit
We are never going to be able to communicate the way I want us to.

I said I was going to play the computer when I was 50.
I gave her the opportunity to intercede.
She chose to double down.

What if the diagnosis was autism, would that change anything?
I don’t need someone I can’t communicate with.

Things seem matriarchal, and I am rocking the boat.

I don’t know where to begin to even try.

My sense tells me to leave it for the next in the queue 

This world has all the signs of what a first one would look like.
We need God, he doesn’t need us.

Once you slide into that fix it do over universe you are stuck.
It is the first step to the bottom dropping out.

He thinks I am consistently wrong,
And he does the opposite of everything I say.

If I found myself there I would do differently
But I don’t expect that to happen.
So don’t dwell on it.

I know you are trying to help
I am in conflict with myself 

You do better to create for yourself,
Than waiting on me to change.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...