Tuesday, November 30

psychosis b

Heavy dose of vitamin d at first sign?

The music is too political.
It needs to work for everyone.

Wes turned me on to vitamins.

You can use the back side too.
I didn’t know that.

A little book told me.

Maybe he will learn the word sacrifice by then.

I have the right to reject a fix it do over.

If it is the end.
Who is to know whether he lied or not.

It’s not so much what it is,
As what it took to get there.

I told you.
In my experience, it ended up being an endless second chance,
Because the gods couldn’t tell if was the first time around or not.

It would be worse than hell for me to go through an endless second chance.
I just can’t do it.

If they can’t promise you,
How can they promise me?

Just because the echo doesn’t get here,
Doesn’t mean there is none.

What are they to do?

There is a whole island of misfit toys out there.

My isotope is too heavy for a normal life.

Was there really an accident?
In the middle of all that,
Did you expect me to be calm and rational?

I know it doesn’t mean anything,
But I still want to stare at it.

My mind can’t comprehend that it is meaningless.
People are going to think it is some message, when it is not.

I try to only use pictures bing says are free to use commercially.
Some pictures are screaming to be picked.

What about the morning after pill?

I can listen to it without thinking someone is trying to communicate with me.

I am not stupid.
I might not understand how it works,
But I know it’s not done for just old anything 

Everything is going eastern 
It is wrong to even have an ego nowadays 

They say self is an illusion,
Favorable to do away with.

Even having a self is pathological 

If it wasn’t the last piece of the puzzle 
You wouldn’t give a shit

It is the first time around every time around,
And you are charging someone who doesn’t deserve it.

I didn’t make it that way.

I am being spared the trauma.

It wouldn’t be done any differently.

More like a place than a thing 


No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...