Wednesday, December 15

Methods and Implications

I would want to work,
But people bully me and say it’s my fault.

She is a heavy hitter they brought in,
Cause I was bouncing around too much.

I call it panning.

There is no place in the music industry for a wanker.

It happens so fast.
It is hard for me to imagine it means anything.

Please don’t delineate me based on what I remember and what I don’t.
It seems it is really easy for me to forget things.

Maybe the pictures can spread it around a bit.

I feel for people who have worked there whole life to master something,
And to have some interloper claim art, music, or science.

I didn’t know I was going to use them to do that when I downloaded them.
I will try to stay on top of it.
Feel free to comment.

She didn’t want to hurt me,
I understand.

It’s called an iPad.
If they didn’t want people to use it,
They shouldn’t have made the darn thing.

Paranoia is not narcissism,
It is self injurious behavior.

I have had ideas for awhile.
The apps just weren’t there yet.

Retrospecs and Afterlight 

I had a windows nightmare back in the 90’s
And now every time I run into trouble 
I start sweating 

I mostly iPad 
But I have a thrift store brick I recovered.

I love the iPad,
But it’s not really made to stand alone.

I am just colliding photos.

In music we lay one track over another.
What is the big deal?

I feel like a beta tester 
I am not doing anything people shouldn’t be able to do.

If you can’t do it, something is wrong.

I have a couple things I don’t know if God wants people to hear.

I speak freely. It is an effort for me to stay quiet.

It is just another version of patience.

I consider people could be helped by these visuals.

Because it came from me.

They have been doing similar for decades now.

This Manchin shit is what I have been going through for years now.
more power to him.

This struggle has been going on for a long time.
It’s just now getting reflected in Congress.

I think maybe Mr. Hall taught me about art.

I guess death is going to decide this shit.

I guess I could go over to TikTok 
I don’t want to be accused of messing with the kids.

I felt I was being pushed towards TikTok.

I can imagine what I would think of someone like me if I was a young person.

Start with what you know, and don’t force it.

I didn’t predict an IPad
But I did have the reasoning that computers would be far more capable.

I do have some recollection of her showing me a stairway,
But I don’t know if it actually happened or not.

I guess it would mean she is remembering me.
Which is a good thing in my book.

I have been through a lot of shit,
Just to have people forget about me..

I might be another book in the library,
But at least I am in the library.

It is apollo 13 they made a movie about

I like that I can just pick up the iPad and create with it.
It’s like an acoustic guitar 

It’s circulating.
People don’t come there anymore anyway.

I can tell.
Apple has made updates that make it work better.

I don’t buy my computers 
Mostly they get given to me,
Or I find them in a thrift store.
If it were my choice, I would be all Apple

It is a template,
It doesn’t need an address,
It just gets passed around.

Select and copy it all, and paste it into an email.

I must be really fragile.

I had second thoughts.
I said I was going to bury it.
So let it be buried.
Defeats the purpose of making it that way to begin with.

Where would any of us be if Christ was not in the picture?

I don’t know why.
Your guess is as good as mine.

I don’t know
Kids need art too.

If it ain’t getting no one views,
I might think it is offensive, and take it down.

It was the name I gave to a forward 

Forward is rare and it is fought over.

I don’t know that I was ever scheduled.

I can’t say that I don’t want attention.
Maybe it is mirror mirror on the wall, I don’t know.

I am being overly examined,
They would examine my shit if I didn’t flush it.

How does light get here from so far away,
If here wasn’t even here yet?

A billion years from now is that light still going to be there,
Or is it going to burn out one day?

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...