Sunday, July 24

Out Of Balance

I guess there is a difference between loving yourself,
And being in love with yourself.

I am confused about that Kansas ballot,
I am not sure what yes or no means either.
People may have played it safe and voted no.

If I told you it represented quantum particles,
Would you believe me?

It is never perfect,
There is always flaws,
The trick is knowing what the flaws are.

You can’t really call them flaws,
Because if the flaws didn’t happen,
We wouldn’t be here.

They are certainly not just going to accept what I tell them,
It will be decades or longer for them to understand this.

I consider the knots may be tied locally,
But together they form a blanket.

Instead of stripping the information,
And finding the fundamental laws,
You start with no information to begin with.

I guess there must be some that appreciate and understand.

If we don’t come together and do something,
Ain’t nobody going to have to worry about nothing.
We will be extinct.

The world is too effing small
To worry about who is the government,
Of effing Formosa.
It’s just a gd island for Christ’s sake.

Making it through the next century 
Is going to take cooperation on a massive scale,
And it doesn’t seem people are taking it seriously.

Honestly, people all over the northern hemisphere are dying from record heat,
And they are worried about Chinese Taipei.

Everything I worked so hard for,
Just isn’t going to happen.

I had faith that people would come together,
But I guess it’s a pipe dream.

Navigation strategies may not work for everything.
Just kicking the can.

You think eventually you will have smooth sailing,
But the squalls keep getting bigger and bigger.

There are so many lies and conspiracy theories out there,
When someone tells the truth,
It is just another lie.

It isn’t my fault some recognized it as a navigation strategy,
And some didn’t.

It gets me when it is a real thing and someone has already named it.

I don’t think this blog is going to be up much longer.

Every time I make a link stuff gets highlighted or the color changes
I don’t know what is up.

I wouldn’t put it past him
To take an insurance policy with him.

It seems the keys for hip hop are a minor and e minor.

Just because it is real news, don’t mean it ain’t chaff.

Average Inner Blog isn’t listed on google anymore.

If there was extraterrestrial intervention,
Things would be severely out of balance.

I like the way bing responds to questions.
He gets excited if you ask good questions.

It is listed again thx.

My fifteen minutes might be over,
But I appreciate still being listed.

I understand it’s probably not going to last forever,
Especially if I keep making people mad at me.

Most of my documented traffic is me,
And I don’t get much from bing or google anymore.

Nobody wants to say it,
But I wouldn’t put it past him to take an insurance policy to Mar-A-Lago

“So we take all the garbage,
And eat with wooden spoons,
And think we get the message,
And hope we vote real soon.”

It seems easier to do the heavy stuff.

Maybe we will get lucky and she will run as an independent.

I did my part.  I bought a new iPad at Target.

There is a difference between an election that mostly takes place on a specific day,
And one that takes place over several weeks.

It would be more difficult to employ a navigation strategy for a specific day.

It is like the difference between the World Series and the Super Bowl

I don’t think there was anything rigged or crooked,
I think it was above board and legal all the way.

If the republicans don’t like it they need to change the law.

Did they y2k the election?
I mean there is no evidence for y2k either.

How did y2k get solved?  Why was it a big nothing?

Not necessarily time travel,
Just knowing you aren’t on the same page and coordinating.

Just because it is providence, doesn’t mean you didn’t hurt nobody.

If there are other dimensions,
An adopted person could have a completely different name, parents, and everything.

If that providence doesn’t happen, where are we going to be?
I think we are stuck here.

I think people are worrying themselves sick.
I think it is the end time, but no one wants to talk about it.

I am standing in the median with a sign.

I felt like a bad thing was about to happen.
And that’s what needed to be done.

Where are apartment dwellers going to charge their cars?
I can’t even trust I am going to get my deliveries.

What about people who park on the street?
Who is going to wire all the parking lots?
What is the security going to be?
What if you spend the night at a friends house?
What if you go on a day trip somewhere?

People are going to be driving around in 50 year old cars.

I don’t think the infrastructure is there yet,
But I guess there is a carbon crisis and we need to do something.

I sound like a weird person when I write,
But I am not all ego.

I like the old stuff,
But it doesn’t get any traffic, and I don’t know what to call it.

There is going to be a nuclear incident in Ukraine, you know that right?
Get ready we are at the top of the chain.
Only a miracle can save us now.

I thought I could stop it.
I have done everything I can do.
It is just making the ride bigger.

They say Putin has changed.
I guess he is angry about something.

If Trump returns to the White House he returns to the White House.
I guess the people will have spoken.

She thinks I am all ego, and I am not.

I am as right as anybody else is nowadays.
Look who we had in the White House for Pete’s sake.

Talk about all ego.
I think if anything I am weird because I keep it under control.

People just don’t want me in their life.
65 percent of people don’t want to work with a schizophrenic.

I know all schizophrenics want to prove they aren’t,
But my hallucinations aren’t so hallucinatory,
And my delusions aren’t so delusional.

I argued with them for years that my thunder wasn’t a hallucination,
That it was a muscle in my head.
Now we know it is.

Paranoia is my biggest thing.
I will admit that.
But I think people know and they mess with me on purpose.

I don’t know, they think it is ugly and funny.
Just because I am paranoid, doesn’t make me a narcissist.

The thunder made me that way.
That and being adopted.

I don’t know what it is I am supposed to see.

If there is a solution, and they hold it back, it is their fault, not yours.

If there is a song that would bring you out of it,
And they wouldn’t let you hear it,
It’s on them.

I don’t know why I called it Dry.
There is a musician hanging over me.

I think IPad and GarageBand have the potential to be the Roland 808 of our times.

By the time I wrote that subroutine,
We weren’t on the same page anymore, it was over with.

I am going to have to sit down with it and study where the notes are.
I am not going to learn guitar by ear.

I don’t know why people feel they need to be that way with me.

Why Covid now?
Why not 50 years ago?

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...