Wednesday, September 7

Sept. Paragraphs

     I guess maybe it is time for me to sit down and type a couple paragraphs.  I like the one or two sentences at a time.  I think it is easier to read, physically.  Maybe a little harder to comprehend.  This is not Twitter though it is a blog.  

    My mother passed away back in 2020.  I feel she failed to thrive because of Covid restrictions.  It was difficult to have her pass and not being able to be there.  Thankfully she did not end up in a refrigerated trailer.

    My father passed away in June.  He suffered a mild stroke in May but never fully recovered.  The doctor said it was in a bad place.  It is a new world now with both of them gone.  Dad left me his car.  It is worth more than any car I have ever owned.  That is just stuff though.  I would rather have Dad.

    I cannot say my community has suffered terribly from Covid.  The weather here has not been all that bad.  We still have clean water.  Food prices are really high though.  It has affected the food that I buy.  With gas prices, I cannot afford to drive around the city going to thrift stores every day.  

    My friend Mike and his wife Pam both caught Covid.  Pam does my laundry, and cooks for me sometimes.  I told them to get vaccinated, but they did not listen. They had it for about a week.  They have both tested negative but have lingering symptoms.   I am fully vaccinated and boosted and have not gotten sick, that I have noticed. 

    Mostly I have been watching CNN.  I like that it is live.  I watch it with the captions on while listening to music I create.  I listen to the music until I get tired of it then I make something new.  Maybe I should not listen to my own music, but it does not make me paranoid.  At least not in the same way.  I know now that there is so much information that gets shared reversely.  People do not appreciate that yet.

    It irritates me that sometimes my blog comes up in google by its title, and sometimes it doesn't.  My picture blog has not exactly soared either.  Well, that is what is going on in my life. Maybe I will do this a little more often.  Transition into a normal blog. I think if the blog is going to survive, that is what I need to do.  Have a good one.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...