Tuesday, September 20

Weird Problems

If you want cnn on Roku you can’t get it by itself,
You have to either be subscribed to cable,
Or get it with sling or something like that.

If Apple TV would have done it,
It would have been a purchasing point.

NBC news has a free streaming service,
But it’s captions are screwy.
They get piled up and go really fast.

I don’t understand.
Why would you need to stream cnn with Roku if you have cable.
They need to spell it out on the internet.

I guess there ain’t a lot of people watching cnn on sling and roku with the captions on.

I watch cnn listening to music with the captions on.
I am not really happy with the captions on Roku sling and cnn.
It starts out ok, but then it goes to one line instead of two,
And it gets too fast.

I guess with this roku, if I want to watch captions, it’s Fox News.

I don’t know, they aren’t easy to read either.
I wouldn’t suggest Roku if you want to watch captions.

The captions were a lot better on Fios 

It is fine when you first start watching,
Then it’s screwy after you have watched it for an hour or two.

The interest rate goes up and down,
But if prices go up they seem to stay that way.

The captions have gotten better.

Ok so now it’s screwing up again.

Fios is better than Roku with Sling
But it’s not 150 dollars better.

If all you are going to do is watch news channels,
I would go with sling.

It seems the longer you have the service the price should go down.
But it is exactly the opposite.

I think messenger is easier to use with iPad 
It is easier to type, and it is easier to scroll up.

I don’t like android.
I have to use my iPad to figure out how to use it.

It has an ugly bar I can’t get rid of.
Quitting apps is awkward.
Settings is a lot better on the iPad.

I couldn’t see spending a lot of money for something I hardly use.
I use it for times society expects you to have an app.

A lot of times they port something to an iPad and for whatever reason it doesn’t work.
I run into that all the time.

I guess I will have a cheap computer, and a cheap android, to do what iPad won’t.
It is a shame it can’t stand alone.
It will get there one day.

I think Putin has read too many head operas.

It would be nice to break the internet.

I really don’t like lugging a phone around.

I can’t turn the roku off without turning the tv off 
And if I use the tv remote to turn the tv on the roku comes on.

You don’t want to stream stuff you ain’t watching.

I guess I should be grateful I haven’t really been trolled.

Now cnn has no captions at all.
I guess someone doesn’t want me watching cnn.

The thoughts told me there had been a war in heaven,
And because of that war a causal string was broke, and part of the universe collapsed.

So a decree was made that before any place could be taken over a test had to be done.

I consider that was just a ruse to get me to do what they wanted me to do.

Nobody wants to be the boot sector, it gets pushed on the new guy.

I think it is common for cold wars to lead to this problem.

The grass is always greener.

I wasn’t intentionally trying to groundhog anybody.
I was just trying to save the planet.

It made me laugh, it made me dance, I wouldn’t mind more like that.

I am sorry Coolio died, my condolences

They don’t want me to be recognized,
They are determined to undo me..

I am glad I got the Ethernet one.

I wonder if wireless transmission of energy would damage the atmosphere.

I do have a tendency to arrange things really tight.

Yes I actually thought I could win.
It was like Thor drinking the ocean.

It wasn’t enough for me to follow someone.
I had to experience it for myself.

I am learning what to do if that happens again.

God and Christ purchased us,
There is no need for a test like that.

Reverence and prayer is the only thing that works if that happens.

It was a senseless achievement.

My mandalas and music may help people,
But it isn’t meant as a permanent solution.

I am convinced similar is already being done.

I guess there are some that want things to be loopy I guess.

It is silly, it ain’t fun.

That’s what happens when you reject the Bible.
The Bible is the permanent solution to things being loopy.

I am not here to be quoted,
But that’s my observation.

They want things to be loopy,
They want you in a paradox you cannot get out of,
And the only solution is Jesus Christ.

And I am not trying to be religious,
That’s just the way things are.

We are supposed to be God’s crowning glory.
We are supposed to be above all this madness.
We are supposed to be a creation.
Not a causality loop.

You need to create.
Creation is good for everybody.

It matters little if it ain’t no good,
Just create something.

Make a new board game or something.

If it has an objective, it is because someone made it that way.

A deck of cards doesn’t really have an objective,
But you can play them that way.

I don’t know why I feel the need to be in the movie.
You can’t be in the movie and play this game forever.

When I have these dreams, I would avoid the movie if I could,
But it always seems to find me.

People are critical, but what would you do if the movie kept finding you?

I mean, I am going to be in the movie whether I like it or not.

I didn’t like the spotlight,  I tried to get out of it and be a regular Joe,
But it found me anyway.  It is all I can do to keep my head above water.

I am not saying you should be able to do whatever,
But things should be safe.

A reasonable expectation of safety.

I keep getting an HDCP error, I replug the HDMI cable and it goes away.

I constantly run into weird problems.

If you set sling to low quality, remember to set it back to auto before you turn it off.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...