Wednesday, October 5

Bring Back The Bills!

I can’t use bing or google to look for the source of an image with my iPad 
Bing goes directly to my camera and doesn’t offer me an upload option
And google has no option at all
If I want to do that I have to use the computer.

There are thousands of movies out there,
But the ones I want to watch are unavailable.

I didn’t know it was so easy to mirror my iPad to Roku.  I was really surprised.
I thought it would be easier with an AppleTV but I guess it’s pretty simple.

It isn’t doing any good sitting in some dark corner.
It is from me and people need it.

Yeah, don’t try to bootstrap the universe.

I guess I am like a red heifer.

I like Don Lemon.
I ain’t crazy about Jake Tapper.

I guess I put people out.
People are like meerkats.

I am not trying to.
I just sift through for some reason.

It’s not fun.
People can’t accept it and get angry about it.

I guess I am supposed to call out to Jesus or someone.

This music thing…
I guess the only thing astonishing is that I said I would do it back in the 80’s.

Dimming your display significantly extends your battery charge.

I didn’t want this to happen, I fought it as hard as I could,
I guess I am just meant to be this way.

I am stupid, they own me.

I think I have been through the worst of being alone.

Everyone is on a treadmill anyway.

I guess I have done the wrong thing in my life.

Trump ain’t Reagan.

No evidence of a bullet.

I guess some people are on a peloton 

My reasoning side told me I was losing it, that I needed to stop.

The central question of my life is whether I need somebody or not.

I don’t know, I ain’t come undone yet.

These evaluations just keep getting worse and worse,
And I don’t know enough to just call out to Jesus or someone.

What do you do when the person isn’t there?
How undone do I have to be?

She was playing Freud games with me,
And I couldn’t get her to stop.

Do I have to be so undone she is calling the police on me?
That ain’t never going to happen.
Not in this lifetime anyway.

I think she found someone to play her games on.
I think I need the wrong person.

When someone isn’t there, it changes things.

In one context it’s ok, but in the other it’s not.

If I play guitar it’s ok?

I like playing GarageBand.

Maybe someday, I don’t know.

I support Ukraine, but what are we going to do 
Take on Russia, China, India, North Korea, Iran, and half the Middle East too?

I think we could have action in Korea 
Action in Taiwan
Action in India 
Action in Palestine 
And action in Europe 
All at the same time.

We have a great military, but can they handle all that at once?

I have to ask myself what could be so earth shattering
They would still cover it up at this point.

What else has been covered up for so long?
Does this have anything to do with that?

I think it’s someone or something we don’t want to get in conflict with.

People haven’t even accepted the truth about time yet,
And the evidence is out there.

You talk more reverse speech after you have mutilated Bibles

This is the brain initiative.

This is part of me.

I am worried this Ukraine stuff is going to boil over bad

I said I won’t going to play until I was 50,
And then I was going to play the computer.

We got int a big discussion about whether a computer was a musical instrument.
The tactile function isn’t there yet.

Is was outrageous at the time. Commodore 64 era.

It used to be, if I wasn’t happy with it, oh well.

It wasn’t that I was happy with everything,
There was just nothing I could do about it.

99 would have been better if I had had an iPad 

Friend had a lover affair, fascination, with hitler
Happened after burning bibles.

People stratify 
I don’t think Hitler was great,
But what makes one nations method of keeping the one percent in power,
Better than another.

If you have free and fair elections it’s okay?
Capitalism doesn’t take advantage of people?

Diet soda makes you crave sugar, eating sugar makes you dehydrated, that makes you drink more soda.
That’s okay?

A lot of major industries are probably that way.

I guess if there are two or three steps involved it’s ok.

As long as the door is open, there is a war going on.

I defended Trump too.

I have the right to be wrong.

We are either going to be ruled by God’s kingdom 
Or we are going to have to close the door someday.
 
News has become entertainment.

I had a good experience with safelite.

I don’t see people hiding in dump trucks,
To get into Russia, China, North Korea, or Iran.

I am going to do stuff 99 style, just GB it.

I almost forgot.
Bring back the Bills!

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...