Thursday, August 13

A Half Baked Mess

I crossed the wrong woman.
Now the league of women voters is after my ass.

I am a foolish upstart,
and there is a power struggle going on.

I am changing the game,
and they don't like it.

I am just a mutant.
All mutants go through this shit.
The bottleneck won't be with me forever.
Why should I be concerned about my genetic material?
I got bigger fish to fry.

The oldest game in the book is going down,
and there is nothing they can do about it.

If it is unlawful to know it is unlawful,
just how did you intend to enforce it?

They never intended to enforce it.
They just put it in there to make them feel better.

I wish I had gone to the hospital and left the radio station.

Dr. Curry wouldn't do it.
He said I wouldn't try.

People are flirting and dating and I...
She always thinks the worst.
I wish she had just given me a chance.
All I really wanted was to be with her.

I am just a lonely boy trying to survive.

She didn't have rose tinted glasses that's for sure.

I wish we would of had this a long time ago.

Mars and Venus are supposed to let people who don't vote alone.

As it is they are fighting over me,
and it is Venus that won't quit.

I wish we could settle it now,
but 2012 looks to be a humdinger.
Virginia is almost West Virginia,
And West Virginia is almost Heaven.

I don't give a damn anymore.
I just want the shit to be over with.
Which it should be, but Venus won't quit.

Yes, I am pointing the finger squarely at Venus.

It will be the most important election since The Civil War,
and I could care less,
because for me they both do the same thing.
They are only interested in polarizing us.

Because we wanted to be a border state
but Lincoln wouldn't let us,
So we have set it up to go east and west next time that shit happens.

and I am famous for predicting shit that almost comes true.

They have gotten inside my head and they are making a big joke.

This is what happens when you get a conversation going in your head.

I don't know why
they are sadistic.

It isn't the veracity of the material that makes it delusional.

I have got this sadistic split going on.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone was getting screwed.
That is what makes me psychiatric.

It is hydrogen.

let there be hydrogen.

It was a half baked mess until he came along.

You want the truth?
That is the truth.

I belong in a museum.

I am not God for Christ's sake.
I told you I can't do what he does.

He made the fully baked version.

It is probably fairly common to find hydrogen.

Find Hydrogen and pull the plug.
It is more networthy cause it is happening to a writer.

Cause I asked for a simple painless way to end it all.

They think he is a homicidal maniac.
They think I need to stand up to him.

I didn't pull the plug right,
and I caused a massive matter - antimatter collision.

It is easier for people to believe it was all a mystical accident.

To Satan I am a mule.
To God I am a coward.
and that's the way it should be.

This is a hard job.
I am dealing with some heavy hitters.
I could get in serious trouble.

I understand people are livid.
It is a God forsaken mess.

They won't go with me.
They think I am a charlatan.

They knew it was hydrogen.
They should know to find hydrogen and pull the plug.

They won't listen to Native Americans.
They talk about the paint
which was supposed to protect warriors from gunshots,
or the ghost dance.
But people who know are scared to death to go in a kiva.

Is there anyone who is not upset with me?

I am not a rank and file individual.
I think my bloodline left me here on purpose.

I don't know.
I guess I was an even bigger asshole.

That is what you do when you find yourself in an atheist sand pit.
You find hydrogen and pull the plug.

Jesus adopted John into the family,
and it is John's blood they talk about.

There is serious debate and confusion
about whether I actually am or not.

Some say I am a fictional character somebody made up,
and I am an actor who woke up in the role.
Either way
finding hydrogen and pulling the plug works.

I am one of them,
I am not one of them,
They can't make up their friggen mind.
All I care about is lemons and atheist sand pits.

Fine I am not one of them
This was never about that anyway.

What can I say?
People like madness.
They can't get enough of it.
I wouldn't want to disappoint anybody.

It is a natural thing to find hydrogen and pull the plug.
Anybody can do it.

Otherwise known as baptism.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...