Tuesday, August 18

Queen of The South

I have a little bit of poetic license.
He knows I am trying to reach the atheists and agnostics.

I guess I have made a new definition of airhead.

Now there is going to be a race to find helium.

Why is this so radical?
If you are anthropic nothing happened till the sixth day anyway.

I agree it is myopic.
I don't think you understand Christianity,
until you feel personally responsible.

It would be easier if I was a bad person,
but the bottom line is I can't stay here.

It is like Lark says,
"You hate somebody when loving them hurts too much."

I wish I could unplug from this world and move on.
I don't know how I wanted it.
I never thought that far ahead.
Is this going to lead to anything, or am I wasting my time.

I told you.
I live in the moment.
My planning central is screwed up.

I don't know what is worse
sugar sweet 80's pop or death metal.

I am the reluctant antichrist that caused the big bang.
I don't know what is going to happen to me.

I could fuel my art with jumps,
but I don't want to force people to read this shit.

Well it definitely turns up the madness level.

I could make a heavy incentive to read this shit.

This is what I get for giving a crap.
I am supposed to want to be with her and give up this shit.
Can you believe that?
Jesus Christ

Take a lesson.
This is what happens to people who give a fuck.

Am I in everybody's way?
Have I not accomplished anything?
I am the only reason we are here when nobody wants to be here.

Mother Nature is Queen of the South.
You don't look for the North in the South.
It has nothing to do with what I want.
This is precisely as it should be.

The South is a mythical place where everything went wrong.

Call it the dark side if you must,
but it is not an evil place.
Everything just went wrong there,
as things naturally do.
It is the wrong place to look for miracles.

I like the South.
In it I find my private personal space.

Mother Nature and Father Time sleep in the same bed.

I didn't ship them over here on purpose.
It was a sorrowful mishap.

I don't like to be divisive.
I want to bridge the gaps between people.

They play ping pong with me.
Sometimes I fall north.
Sometimes I fall south.
Virginia isn't happy.

I know I can be very divisive,
but I hate doing that.
I just want my private personal space.
I am just trying to bridge the gaps between people.
By telling it like it is.

How would you like it if the Beatles were in your business.
I just want personal private space.

Sometimes they walk east.
Sometimes they walk west.
I know it is a frustrating mess.
But that is what the South is.

I was playing in the dirt people.
It was my personal private space.
I didn't know it was hurting people.

I don't know.
The Big Bang is not a good thing.
There is something wrong about it.

It is cowbirding.

It is a lazy way of doing shit.

I am not surprised I would find a lazy way of doing shit.

I laid my egg in someone else's nest.

Holy Father please forgive me.

I know it isn't easy.
I know you are right.
I know you are good.

I understand there is something I don't understand about it.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...