Thursday, August 27

Moveology

I just don't want my world to revolve around the shit,
but I guess it does anyway.

Kudos to my fellow black balled friend.
He did a great job.

Getting black balled is serious people.
Watch out who you piss off.

They are probably right.
I am probably some actor who woke up in this shit.

I found Hydrogen and pulled the plug.

Except I didn't do it right and caused the Big Bang.

This has turned into some kind of net opera.

I am as real as anybody else anymore.

Where did America come from?
That it happened precisely at the right time is astounding.

America has been blessed people.

God found us and blessed us.

It doesn't matter what I said.
I caused the Big Bang for Christ's sake.

You said this or you said that doesn't matter anymore.
That game is over with.

Don't fool me.
You want that as much as I do.

Stop the brinkmanship.
Someone could have got seriously hurt.

And watch what you make movies about.
I would hate for anyone to wake up as Darth Vader.

They have it in for me.
They need to go find hydrogen.

I feel for them but there is nothing I can do.
They want to live in a dream world.
They don't want to find hydrogen.
I can't help these people.

Anybody can find hydrogen.
There is plenty hydrogen for everybody.
Don't blame me if you want to live in a dream world.

It is a God forsaken mess
Always someone to apologize to.
Always someone who has done you wrong.
Just find hydrogen people.

I can't unfind hydrogen.
This is the way it is now.
This is the only way it is ever going to be.

It is a permanent split.
It doesn't wear off.

Cause it is a God Damn lemon.
It doesn't fucking work.
God Damn asshole.

Finding Hydrogen fucking works.
God Damn idiot.

I do respect you.
You don't understand anything else.

I know what she is fighting for.
I found hydrogen.
It is over with.
I can't unfind hydrogen.

God Damn it
It doesn't matter how I know.
You know hydrogen when you see it.

America is permanent,
and they are upset about it.

It is just a game the unbaptized people want us to play people.

It is just a game they want us to play.
That is all there is to it.

What am I supposed to do?
Let them milk us to death and leave us with a dead cow?

They are the ones that precipitated this.
I am not forcing baptism on anyone.

It has been there for over ten years.
They had plenty of time to find it.

There is a cultural war going on
between those that have been baptized,
and those who haven't.

God that sounds crazy.
I didn't know the world was like that.

I am not going to win alone.
It boils down to whether I like my cards or not.
I am willing to stay here if my job is not done.
I will watch over the south.

Wait, don't panic, be responsible, and read.
We will try to keep it from getting any worse.

You use mythology to move on.
It doesn't matter if it is true or not.

It is called "moveology"

Some are going to understand moveology
and some are not.
It is wrong to stress the veracity of what you come up with.
Just enough to explain it to yourself.

The bottom line is,
life doesn't want us in the clouds.
Life want's us to find hydrogen.

I don't know.
He drops off in the North,
and picks up in the South.
It seems backwards to me,
but that is the way he does it.

He understands me very very well.
He understands what I come up with and how to use it.
If you want to follow me you need to follow him.

He knows I am lazy.
He knows I do things backwards.
and I trust him to know when I am doing it backwards
and when I am not.

That doesn't mean we don't get in arguments about it.

I have selective amnesia which drives him nuts.

I understand he gets mad and I forgive him for it.

If thats what you want to call me,
but I don't feel that way.

God I feel horrible.
I don't want to be someone's adversary.
Know me and use me.

Obviously I must of told her something about it,
but I don't remember.
I know dealing with me must be a frustrating mess.

I would rather be judged harshly,
than you being in my head
or me being in yours.

I know I am trusting you to know when I am right or wrong,
but I have serious problems with it.
We are not supposed to be up in the clouds.
We are supposed to be looking for hydrogen.

I know it seems odd to me too.

Just call me r2d2
it doesn't bother me.

I am like some robot from another friggen galaxy.

They are disappointed.
They are let down and hanging around.

They want me to make deals.
They want me to make promises.
They think I am the one that can't be beat,
and that I know it.
They want me to challenge God.
They think that is what needs to happen.

They are determined to put me through hell until that happens.

We are not supposed to be up in the clouds,
we are supposed to be looking for hydrogen.

They think I want to die
They think I am spirit, immortal.
They are foolish and stupid.
They need to look for hydrogen.
They need to get real.

I feel sick.

I have been battered by both sides.
I am tired people.
Just look for hydrogen.

This is not about people's freedom.
It just doesn't end well.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...