Sunday, August 30

The Head to end all Heads

I was fine until I lost touch with reality.
Now I am trying to make reality and I can't.

I think God appreciates what I do.
It is not a welcome job.
Holding the South is not easy.
You have to know when you have gone far enough.

Far enough to find the bottleneck,
but not so far you need to put numbers on everybody.

If I have to sacrifice for other's freedom
It is ok.

I agree with you,
that is crazy.
We need to find out what is going on about that.

I guess taking responsibility helps you move on.

I am worried about the millions who refuse to be baptized.
They are still people.

You are living with lemons people.
Accept responsibility and move on.

Don't play the blame game.
It doesn't lead anywhere.

You can't have strawberries cause you aren't ready for strawberries.
If God gave you strawberries what would you do with them?

Richmond is a place that revels in its smallness.

As long as you keep playing the blame game,
You will never receive strawberries.

I was responsible for it.
Please forgive me.

The veracity of it doesn't matter.
I accept responsibility for it.

It is my fault.
I accept responsibility for it.
Please God forgive me.

He doesn't have to ask me what I want forgiveness for..
I accept responsibility for it.

That is what I have learned.
The blame game doesn't work.
It leads nowhere.
Write a blank check and be done with it.

Don't you trust God?
Don't you love God?
Write a blank check and be done with it.

Things needed to be put in perspective.

Cause I had no reason to believe God was right,
or even real.

Please do not blame each other to death.

God is working in my life.
I don't think there is any doubt.

I am stupid for Ginger.

What do you do with a case of the stupids?

I don't think anything good can start with a desecration.
It either belongs or it doesn't.

I did what was necessary,
and I would do it again if I had to.

I care about my flock.
No one can say I don't care about them.

I did it cause I cared about the damn flock.
There is that good enough for you?

I believed in a false fairy tale.

I am tired of criticism about that.
I have more than explained myself.
If that is what you want to gig me on so be it.
I accept responsibility for it.

I brought it on myself.
I don't know why.

I have learned the blame game doesn't work.
I know now the next time judgment comes around,
that I have to live up to what I have done,
and that playing the blame game
defeats the purpose of judgment.

It is like sleep.
It comes and we need it.

You live up to it, and you say what you have learned.
Don't fight it.
It is like sleep people.

I don't know.
I thought spider woman was going to terraform the planet.

I have learned not to mix religions.

I was told to do it because I mixed religions.

Things go south and time marches on.

I know he gets frustrated with me.
I just hope he appreciates what I do.

I would rather people believe me,
than believe Zecharia Sitchin.

I just want to share.
This is what is going on in my head and I want to share.
I think it is important.
Maybe it will help somebody.

It is an as if.
I think everyone understands it is an as if.

Heads like mine are expensive.
The average person doesn't have an in to heads like mine.
I am making it available to everybody.

Sometimes I do.
And I am able to be in character and role play,
but in the end it is just an as if.

An as if is very real.
and it is not easy.
I believe they buy and sell heads like mine,
but I don't know how or why.

You almost have to be in denial about it.

Maybe if I do my job well enough they won't have to do that anymore.

I am lazy.
I don't want to do it the right way.
What is right anyway?

It looks easy.
It sounds easy.
but it is not.

Maybe I can be the head to end all heads.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...