Tuesday, July 31

Smelly Ballet

Ü


 It is the loop for the loops sake.
You listen to it until you can't remember 
How many times you have listened to it
It is called lateral repetitions

I don't need an emotional wringer
I have had enough 
More of my share already

What could be so secret about the election 
That they had to redact all that information?

She plays Lucy with the football.
It is her empowerment.
She is never going to stop.

I see children and people strung out on lead.

They either have no respect for you,
Or they think they own you.
You are a demographic.
Have you ever tried to be an individual?
Go ahead
See what happens to you.

It is good to jam
It is better than driving 

You dissipate yourself

Is it a sin to assert yourself as an individual?

You never break new ground 
If people don't go their own way.
Do their own thing.

It is supposed to be some grand fun thing,
And it is not

apparently the root of the word idiot means
one who does not participate in politics

Why would they need to go to Russia to get information in the first place?

I don't think I want to know.
Fill this rabbit hole and move on.

If they can construct the new normal,
Who is going to know the difference?

I have been trying to find a way to lay guitar down over my loops.
I consider now it may have been already been done.

I can't use the editor in GarageBand 
I like audacity

I don't want to piss off Apple,
But if you want to make loops with GarageBand,
You may want to export an aiff
And do the MP3 conversion with audacity 

I don't know 
The songs will sound seamless in the app,
But when you export them as an m4a they aren't 

He would make this jewelry with glass beads,
And it was pretty and took some skill
But nobody would ever pay for it or wear it.
Except him I guess

Satan interrupts people's development 
To make them dependent

The evp means someone is listening to it

Either we have grand ideals that we CAN live up to,
Or we are just monkeys 
You can't have it both ways

Put two side by side, and cut out the middle.

I'm more worried yzax is going to get lost and never rediscovered.


No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...