Saturday, September 1

Tormented Pedestrian




told my father back during the George W. Bush admin
That I suspected foreign powers may take my work seriously 
I am labeled schizophrenic 
Who else was I supposed to tell?

I feel the democrats want America to gracefully decline.

It must feel really good.

I would have to let go of everything I am
And I can't do that
I believe in what I believe in

If you had it your way
I wouldn't be me anymore 

I could make pigs fly and nothing would come of it.

this is for millennials
back in the 90's there was this game called seventh guest
it was some sort of trap and people were getting caught in the game
it was treated as a big joke
I can see how people don't like president trump
but a lot of us are still pissed off about it.
I expected different results.

Was I tagged for being insane?
Or am I insane from being tagged?

Money is redemption in America.

there are people in this world who are different
it would be nice if we didnt have to make exceptions for these people.
but sometimes trying to fix it will only make it worse

It is primal
I just don't have the relationship with pleasure 
I am supposed to have

I would have to lose myself to change it

I wouldn't even know how to begin to feel
The way I am supposed to feel

They must have a lot of boats,
And they don't care about this one.

You have access to all my records 
Sue somebody tt

There are plenty of people 
Who probably think their disability check
Is a royalty check

It was romantic hazing
I was angry at women
I took it the wrong way
I can't fix it

Autistic enough to not fit in,
Normal enough for it to be my fault.

People cannot accept the reality of it.
There has to be some sinister foul agenda on my part.

They are sinister and foul themselves 
And they make themselves feel better
Thinking everyone is that way
Or should be

As a phenomenon 
Just because it only need happen once
Doesn't mean it is going to stop happening 

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...