Monday, September 17

The Principal Reaction

VB

What is the principal reaction?

I was hissed at because my t shirt looked like it said "virgin".
I was put forth as an example of what not to be in the whole triangle.

People get drunk
They fuck
What planet do these people live on?
It is like visiting Sodom and Gomorrah 
And bitching about your holiday 
They wouldn't give him any trouble if he was 10 years older

What are women typically delusional about?
Don't like being called delusional?
Welcome to the club.

They don't have any hesitation calling men delusional.

Have you seen what is on YouTube lately?
It would take a whole cultural do over to fix this shit.

That shit makes Madonna look like Madonna.

It ain't happening in a vacuum okay?

How are we supposed to fix it
When we can't even have an honest discussion about it?

I think women have a broader scope than men do.
I think it's entirely possible its left of center,
And he has no recollection of it.

People are going to have to sign a release 
Before going to a party

They think you don't like girls
They think you don't want it
They think something is wrong with you 

There were people there

Paranoia is not vanity

Has anyone else claimed to have caused it?
Would you rather it be someone else?
It is a chair somebody must sit in.

You can't just be normal.
Normal is something that happens to you
And there is no consensus 
If it's a good thing or not
Some embrace it
Some avoid it
I sense it's there but don't really know what it is

People lose their soul as a manner of course 

I am trying to be nice 
But that's what I get out of it

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...