Tuesday, October 9

Marching On Air




What is eureka displacement?
It feels better in the bath tub.

You ain't making no sense either 

It is like you are dangerous.
It is like you are going to get in trouble if you ain't gay

You have to be careful.
Some people will bring a stranger to a party 
Just to see him get beat up.

It is difficult to beach yourself,
When the medication has you marching on air.


Adopted children are more likely than biological children to have special health care needs, current moderate or severe health problems, learning disability, developmental delay or physical impairment, and other mental health difficulties.

I had the bends to begin with,
But I asked God to take it away from me

Restraint is a disease.

Capitalism works?
Slavery worked too.

It is our hemisphere.
We need to do a better job.

Take it to the fire station 

I was disturbed in my sleep screaming the N word.
I am sorry if anyone heard that.
I don't know why that happened.

I have read the Bible.
I see where God gave us the law
I see where God gave us prophets 
I see where God gave us a king
I see where God gave us his son 
Where does God give us the right to vote?

People are knee deep in it
Before they even know what it is about.
And it is intentionally designed that way.

It is an opinion 
Many people feel that way

I feel people are being damaged by the political process
and they have the right not to vote

its sold as being innocuous
and its not

There is a lot of stuff that way

It ain't the 90's

This shit has been dealt with
Move on
Politics has a need to infect everybody.

You can't force people to carry
That's a right people fought for 

Some people are in it
Just to see what they can make you do

I need more than a sky is falling argument

Hopiland will take you if you walk there

I might make it to Petersburg.

Could you make it to Petersburg?

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...