Tuesday, November 20

Arbitrary Rabbits




Having your own email
And having your own email server
Are not the same thing

You can go to gmail and have an email address.
Whereas If you have your own server
You may have a hard drive to bleach or smash

Just another John Wayne I guess
Run of the mill Beatle issues 

I am the village idiot 
I say stuff other people can't say

Thank Jesus for bringing people to my blog.

Sometimes the best way to learn
Is to find it for yourself

How can you stop making sedans?
What are first time car buyers going to buy?

Find a hot spot and then rub it.

I thought if I was in a relationship the shit would stop.

THEY STILL DONT FRIGGEN GET IT!
I VOTED DEMOCRATIC BECAUSE YOU ASKED ME TOO!
friggen morons
you pigeon hole people and take them for granted
I will remember this

Reality is the consequence of doing It wrong.

I was talking about the math

They have spent their life savings and 
And migrated thousands of miles
How can we turn them away?

I think they have done away with it
And I really like it

The net should be a peer to peer free for all

I remember what happened last time I prayed that.

I find myself thinking there is something I can say
Something I can do
And it just haunts me
And it won't go away

She looks like the come find me girl.

You can't force someone to be happy
If they ain't buying it

I find myself knowing stuff I can't account for.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...