Tuesday, December 18

Create more




Time
Effort
And
Money

I love that I can pick up the iPad and go with it
It doesn't mind if you ain't picked it up in a while
It doesn't get in my way setting things up or fixing it
Finally getting it to work and not knowing what you did
By the time it works you don't feel like it anymore 

GarageBand is far more forgiving than the actual instruments 
Yet it is still powerful 
I would say pianos were probably considered cheating too

I have been looking for that sound for a decade

One of Ken's tenants played guitar over one of my loops,
And I have been trying to capture that ever since.

At first I thought it was a recording issue
But when it came clear I would have to do the guitar myself,
I drew inspiration from Neil Young 

People couldn't use my loops
Because they weren't a standard tempo
Or a standard key

I don't consider 
Anyone regrets as a life choice 
Attending a service academy 

Different things are happening to me,
Because the rules are changing 

It is about the paint they say
You have to start somewhere 

I feel for those who struggle 
It is just not something I struggle with 

It happens 
People forget 
And then it happens again

It is still bizarre 
Even if Apple did do it.

They have been trying to get people to use computers this way
Since the eighties 

They must not like the old fat me.
They think I am a deep state mule.

If it ain't happening in the first 15 minutes 
I save it and move on
Come back to it later 

I have always failed in some severe way

So dense that the horizon is actually smaller?

The event field is some sort of conglomeration 
Of the akashic record and the Higgs field 

Consume and destroy less

Somebody created the blues
And nobody knows who
Is there going to be a place for an octogenarian?

I am human 
I wouldn't mind a paycheck 
But I ain't selling my soul over a paycheck 

I agree
It is sad
The adolescence of the whole thing is ending 

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...