Monday, May 6

The Tea Transformation

A brainwashed R2-D2

I pre think stuff all the time,
Does that mean I am the originator?

I am not going to have surgery 
So I can cross my knees

Information only comes from legitimate sources?

I know it’s not palatable 
But to deny it happens is false

It is scary
You believe what you are told
Information from the ether is unacceptable 

Adding 2+2 was my doing,
I make my own inference 
Forbid 

Reverse phraseology is not real,
Individuals don’t receive information from it,
To believe otherwise is delusional.

Some Catholic Jew boy with the name Mallory was unacceptable?

Leave it alone.
Let it settle out.

How do I know pointing at her,
Wasn’t the reason she was mean at me to begin with.

“Clozaril has kept me in a game, I would be more than willing to lose.”

People make an industry 
Of us pointing fingers at each other

Two times
Applied together
Cut the time in half

What is parallel time?

I mean no disrespect 
But apparently it is akin to Native American music.

It is how Jesus feels about me,
Not how I feel about him


ethics tea

There are a lot of people 
Who are concerned God will be angry at them personally 
If they support a pro choice candidate 

You can have all the stem technology you want to
But it’s useless without creative professionals 

You shouldn’t avoid things that seem difficult 
At the highest level 
Everything is difficult

Here With Me

full 16 take 2

It is difficult to make it perfect at 16 bars.
The through length is too long

No one has had the tools to do it easily before 

Satan has big yellow teeth 

The paper had shadowy bugs in it

The phrase  “reverse speech” is copy written.
That is a big joke if you understand anything.

No silly, elementary school.

Why is something environmental the last thing on the list?
No wonder paranoid people get so frustrated.

take 9 2

sixth best

They know they are out there
But they don’t know what they are
Mostly in the past 
They can’t do anything about it

All they can do is treat the symptoms 
And hope for the best

Which wouldn’t sound reassuring from a doctor
Or to an insurance company 

I have respect for anybody who can play golf.

America is going to die in litigation.

I am happy brewing tea.

It isn’t pop music
And you have to put it together yourself 

The tools are there for an explosion.
But I don’t think it is going to happen in America.

They are trying to say
Television belongs in a tavern.

No comments:

I’m worried about the bloodbath that’s going to happen if he does get elected again. I’ve been though this before  We may find a comfortable...